A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Dr. Stone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian V Stone MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian V. Stone practice?
- Dr. Vivian Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Stone practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.