A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Vlamakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Dr. Vlamakis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vlamakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivian E. Vlamakis practice?
Dr. Vivian Vlamakis practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.