A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Dr. Stone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian V Stone MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vivian V. Stone practice?
- Dr. Vivian Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Stone practices Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Rheumatologists.