A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivian Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivian Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivian Yeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivian Yeh MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivian Yeh practice?
- Dr. Vivian Yeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivian Yeh practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.