Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrists

146 Pike St
Port Jervis, NY 12771
845-858-1456
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  show details
by Keilley Strobeck on Sep 26th, 2013

My son scheduled an initial appointment with your office over 3 weeks ago. He has been previously diagnosed with Anxiety Disorder. Well, let me tell you, your office staff and your policies made that SO MUCH worse. Apparently, he was told that he had to come up there 1 week before his appointment and fill out papers. He misunderstood this. He called Monday, September 23, 2013 to ask why his papers had not been sent to him. (His appointment WAS set for September 30, 2013.) A VERY abrupt, snooty woman called him back the next day informing him that his appointment had been CANCELLED because he didn't have his paperwork in by September 23, 2013. At this point, my son became very upset. **(Remember: He has an anxiety disorder.) I called the office back myself and asked if we could come up right then and fill out the papers so he could have the appointment. The girl that answered the phone replied, "No, it's too late and you handing in the papers doesn't even guarantee the doctor will see him. She has to review his paperwork first." WHAT???? He's been waiting for over three weeks! What kind of way is this to treat potential patients? Your office staff and your policies leave a lot to be desired.

|  show details
by J. Rohrer on Aug 6th, 2010

DR. Galli treats my daughter. She is the best psychiatrist i know. She is really helping my daughter. I can't tell how much i appreciate was she has done!