Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

No Fear Good Doctor Here show details No Fear Good Doctor Here
by Christine J. on Jan 13th, 2016

I am a patient who was always very fearful of seeing a doctor but now my fears are at east now that I found a great doctor, Dr. Tiba. She is warm, friendly and has a smile on her face and is very eager to actually sit down and talk to you for awhile instead of brush you off and leave. She is great. I like the fact she really is into natural medicine first before seeking out other forms of medication and would try to fit you in her schedule if you really need to see her instead of going to urgent care. She does reply to emails personally which is rare these days with doctors. All in all , I highly recommend and I am a very happy patient who no longer is afraid to see my Primary Care Physician.

Excellent Doctor all around! show details Excellent Doctor all around!
by Kristen on Sep 23rd, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Tiba since she was a resident at Boston Medical in 2004. She discovered, when I was pregnant, that my baby was in a breech position and immediately made arrangements for a c-section. She was scheduled to go home by the time my c-section actually happened, but decided to stay late to assist in the procedure. When I moved to the north shore in 2008, I continued to have her as my primary care doctor (she doesn't do maternity any more, though). I like how she uses complementary medicine, and often recommends natural alternatives, in addition to traditional medications. My husband and daughter also go to Dr. Tiba and find her competent as well as compassionate.