Dr. Viviana Ionescu Tiba Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Viviana Ionescu Tiba?

August 23rd, 2017

attitude and verbal response rude and aggressive

My daughter has been going to Facey since she was a baby, she is now 19, we have never had a problem of such magnitude or any where close to it with any of the Doctors my daughter has seen. Dr Tiba was pushy, rude with an aggressive attitude, she raised her voice which created my daughter to be on the defense and raise her voice, Dr. Tiba than told her not to come back. My husband was there and saw the aftermath along with the office staff, my daughter who has anxiety problems and is being treated for this, she was in tears and came home and threw-up, she was so distraught she could not sleep. I received a letter from Donald Huey M.D. (quality management Medical director) Telling her that she was no longer welcome at the Northridge site, this was without ever getting both sides, obviously Dr. Tiba was covering her own tail, not having a representative of Facey respond to both sides of the situation is not only extremely prejudice but unprofessional, I work for Home Health and if any of our offices (we have 4) staff or nurses handled a situation such as this without getting a full and complete picture before making an empty judgement and conclusion regarding the situation would have been unexceptionable, it would have been addressed and investigated, instead of sending a biased and uneducated certified letter from Quality Management without hearing both sides. I believe this is not the first such incident involving Dr. Viviana Tiba, otherwise this would have been investigated and handled in a professional way. I have left 2 messages, the last one this morning the day after I received the "Certified Mail" My daughter, Of Course, does not want to go back to the Northridge site, and will go to another doctor. I hope they have the professional courtesy to return my messages. She has extreme emotional anxiety, and does not need a doctor contributing to her problem.

August 10th, 2017

Friendly But Ineffective

This doctor is incredibly friendly but failed to listen to my chief complaint and disregarded the symptoms that I presented to her.

January 13th, 2016

No Fear Good Doctor Here

I am a patient who was always very fearful of seeing a doctor but now my fears are at east now that I found a great doctor, Dr. Tiba. She is warm, friendly and has a smile on her face and is very eager to actually sit down and talk to you for awhile instead of brush you off and leave. She is great. I like the fact she really is into natural medicine first before seeking out other forms of medication and would try to fit you in her schedule if you really need to see her instead of going to urgent care. She does reply to emails personally which is rare these days with doctors. All in all , I highly recommend and I am a very happy patient who no longer is afraid to see my Primary Care Physician.

September 24th, 2009

Excellent Doctor all around!

I have been seeing Dr. Tiba since she was a resident at Boston Medical in 2004. She discovered, when I was pregnant, that my baby was in a breech position and immediately made arrangements for a c-section. She was scheduled to go home by the time my c-section actually happened, but decided to stay late to assist in the procedure. When I moved to the north shore in 2008, I continued to have her as my primary care doctor (she doesn't do maternity any more, though). I like how she uses complementary medicine, and often recommends natural alternatives, in addition to traditional medications. My husband and daughter also go to Dr. Tiba and find her competent as well as compassionate.

March 11th, 2009