A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viviana Malet'a:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viviana Malet'a is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viviana Malet'a, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malet'a graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malet'a has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viviana Maria Malet'a MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Viviana M. Malet'a practice?
- Dr. Viviana Malet'a has 5 office locations.
Dr. Viviana Malet'a practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.