A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viviana Malet'a:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viviana Malet'a is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viviana Malet'a, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malet'a graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Malet'a has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Malet'a accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Viviana M. Malet'a practice?
Dr. Viviana Malet'a practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.