Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viviane Ackad
Dr. Viviane Ackad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ackad is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Columbus Hospital and Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Ackad has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Viviane Ackad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Viviane Ackad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Robert Collin
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Newark, NJ 0 mi36
Dr. Arthur Siegel
Newark, NJ 0.07 mi26