A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viviane Tabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viviane Tabar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viviane Tabar, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabar graduated from American University Of Beirut. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tabar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viviane Tabar MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viviane Tabar practice?
- Dr. Viviane Tabar has 1 office location.
Dr. Viviane Tabar practices Neurological Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.