Surgeons, Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile
Memorial Sloan-Kettering
1275 York Ave
Upper East Side, New York, NY 10065
646-227-3813
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Micki Molinari on Dec 13th, 2013

Dr tabar was fabulous!! She dx a grade 4 glioblastoma!!of course she was correct, she and her entire team were unbelievable!!! She removed my entire tumor which was the size of a golf ball the surgery was dec3 2012 . I am cancer free!!! An MRI is done every 2 mos,,, all have been clear!!!!her bedside manner was unreal very soothing very calming I looked forward to her visits, she never appeared hurried,answered all my questions,and encouraged me daily to reach my personal goals,,,, I am so very Blessed to have had dr tabar as my surgeon. I thank God daily for my good fortune!!! I would of course recommend anyone to her as I would MSK ...I am a former nurse so I take this review very seriously thank you dr. Tabar Micki Molinari

|  Wonderful Care  |  show details
by Patricia B. on Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Tabar and her staff are all very caring as well as being so competent. I was made very comfortable from my first visit right on through the operation and follow ups 2 years later.

|  show details
Dec 27th, 2010

Dr Tabar performed my surgery in Feb, 2009. She explained everything thoroughly at the initial consultation and the results at the post op consult.She is beyond qualified as a neurosurgeon and is calming and kind.She saw me everyday while I was hospitalized. I recommend her highly.

|  Not very honest  |  show details
Nov 17th, 2010

I think that Dr. Tabar was not 100% honest when answering my post-op questions. The surgery did not go well and I would NOT recommend her to anyone. She is often busy and even when you are hospitalized you will see her seldomly.