A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivien Burt is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burt
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Burt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivien Burt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Puerperal Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivien Kleinman Burt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vivien K. Burt practice?
- Dr. Vivien Burt has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivien Burt practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.