A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivien Burt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivien Burt, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Puerperal Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Burt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivien Kleinman Burt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vivien K. Burt practice?
- Dr. Vivien Burt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivien Burt practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.