A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kane
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kane Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivien Kane, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Kane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivien G Kane MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vivien G. Kane practice?
- Dr. Vivien Kane has 7 office locations.
Dr. Vivien Kane practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Radiologists.