A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Nite-Dela Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivien Nite-Dela Cruz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nite-Dela Cruz graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Nite-Dela Cruz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivien Nite-Dela Cruz MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vivien Nite-Dela Cruz practice?
- Dr. Vivien Nite-Dela Cruz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivien Nite-Dela Cruz practices Pediatrics near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA and Encino, CA.
See Alhambra Pediatricians.