A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Pacold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivien Pacold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacold graduated from Universidad C.I.F.A.S., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Pacold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pacold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivien L. Pacold practice?
Dr. Vivien Pacold practices General Practice near Cathedral City, CA.
See Cathedral City General Practitioners.