A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Pacold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivien Pacold is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacold
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pacold Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacold graduated from Universidad C.I.F.A.S., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Pacold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivien Libbie Pacold MD is a female General Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vivien L. Pacold practice?
- Dr. Vivien Pacold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vivien Pacold practices General Practice near Indio, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cathedral City, CA.
See Indio General Practitioners.