General Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Does not return your calls  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2014

She does not return your calls not matter how many times you call and leave messages with the receptionist. Due to a situation I saw she uses your insurance more money more money more money in her pocket and her business when she could have handled a quick matter in only a walk in basis. Instead I got told I had to make another appointment and the soonest one was 2 months away. I do not recommend her if you look for a dr who cares truly cares for their patients. I am switching to another doctor.

by Larea P. on Apr 23rd, 2013

A new patient of Dr. Pacold, I was very pleased with the time she spent getting to know me and finding answers to my medical concerns. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family! Very knowledgeable, helpful and also courteous staff.

Feb 1st, 2012

this is by far the best DR in town..

|  Dr. Pacold is the BEST  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2011

Were it not for Dr. Pacold the treatment and services for our special needs daughter required would not have been obtained. As for her knowledge and time spent on anyone in our family none of us ever felt rushed. She spends more time in the exam room then any other dr. I've ever seen in 54 years. She has extensive knowledge of both traditional, homeopathic and nutritional medicine and combines it all into a package that I can assure you is the best care you will ever receive. With Dr. Pacold it's not all about money, she truly cares for all her patients and all my family members adore her.

Aug 24th, 2010