Dr. Vivien Pan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 20th, 2016
Best MFM / OB you could ask for.
I absolutely love Dr. Pan and her office. She is knowledgeable, up to date, intuitive, and caring. I love that she does her own ultrasounds. I credit her with my twins not only being alive after my cervix gave up, but with them being so well off even as early as they were, and completely healthy.

December 20th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Pan is one of the best doctors I have ever seen, she always spent time with my husband and I answering our questions and ensuring we comfortable as this was our first time being pregnant. We rarely ever had a wait, which is so rare for a doctor these days. I would highly recommend Dr. Pan to anyone who is looking for an OB, I just don't think they get better than her.

December 17th, 2015
Very competent, attentive, thorough, and professional. Very happy she helped deliver baby no. 2. Lynn, her nurse was fantastic! Office staff is wonderful too. Couldn't be happier going with these guys.

June 21st, 2015
She is a great doctor that I have ever seen. I appreciate her for delivering my little cute boy ( 3 months). She always give me time for my questions. I feel safe when I have appointments. Lynn is a great nurse either. I will have Dr. Pan for my second pregnancy. I really like her to be my O.B. Thanking for everything she did.

April 27th, 2015
Really trusted this provider's advice and appreciated her good side manner.

September 1st, 2013
Sadly, I became very disappointed in Dr. Vivian Pan. She came recommended to me and I gave her the benefit of the doubt. But when it was all over I had wished and still wished that I had seen her partner Dr. Posner. I found her to be cold, with no bed side manner. She was to clinical and did not understand the drive women have to have a baby. She was non emotional for a specialist in caring and delivering babies. Too sterile for me, never again. Also, after I delivered, while she was in my room, my baby began to cry and cry, I asked her if she could bring my baby to me and it was like she was carrying a injured dog or some thing that she did not want to be holding. Very strange for a doctor who delivers babies.

March 2nd, 2012
Dr Pan is the absolute best
Dr Pan is so incredibly knowledgeable in her field, I felt that I and my baby girl (now almost 3) were in the best possible hands. She helped me through a high risk pregnancy. She has both intelligence and grace, so rare in doctors today. I think the bad reviews below must have been written falsely because I cannot imagine her faltering. She is very high energy - possibly this could be confused with something else? I just know that she always made me feel at ease and I would recommend her without any hesitation. I had complete confidence in her (and I am one who questions everything)! She is the epitome of a great doctor!

July 21st, 2011
I saw Dr. Pan for an ultrasound to get a secondary opinion and assessment of baby size. Wow! She had the most amazing bedside manner and was thorough and informative every step of the way. I felt like I understood more about my own pregnancy and felt more at ease and comfortable than with my own doctor. She only delivers high risk pregnancies, otherwise I would take her as my regular ob. I have absolutely nothing but wonderful things to say about her.

May 5th, 2011
Dr. Pan is a very caring, competent doctor. We could not have been referred to a better doctor! She came highly recommended from another high risk doctor. My pregnancy was considered high risk and Dr. Pan has always taken her time to examine and explain every detail, it is clear that she loves what she does and she is an excellent, knowledgeable, thourough and well educated doctor. She takes time to answer ALL my questions (and I've had A LOT of them). My husband and I both feel that she has prepred us for every complication that could arise with my situation and has been able to put our minds at ease. She delivers her patients babies and we trust Dr. Pan completely. This doctor truly cares about your baby and her patients. Her Staff is amazing and we feel so lucky to have her as our doctor and to have received such great care!

February 8th, 2011
One of the BEST doctor in OC!
I have seen Dr. Pan through 3 pregnancies. I have the utmost respect for her. She is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. Dr. Pan is very thorough with all exams, she explains everything, takes her time with you, and never in a rush. She will answer all questions in details. She calls me personally when she sees a concern. She is not a regular Ob/Gyn, she is a specialist for high risk pregnancies. I consider myself lucky to be able to have her as my doctor. She is very experience and you will not find another doctor like her.

December 6th, 2010
Do not see this doctor
Dr Pan was cold and appeared unsure of herself. She stutters and fumbles over her words and has a horrible bed side manner.Do yourself a favor and pass on this doctor.

September 20th, 2010
Seek medical care elsewhere
Dr. Pan has a very negative personality and was not supportive. She was sarcastic, immature and should not be practicing in such a delicate field. I am happy that I switched to a new doctor and getting great care now.