A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivien Shiah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivien Shiah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivien Shiah, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shiah graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Shiah has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivien Renee Shiah MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vivien R. Shiah practice?
- Dr. Vivien Shiah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vivien Shiah practices Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.