A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivienne Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivienne Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivienne Halpern, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivienne Jeanette Halpern MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivienne J. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Vivienne Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivienne Halpern practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.