A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivienne Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivienne Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivienne Halpern, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from New York University.
Dr. Halpern has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Long Island Jewish Hospital
- LIJ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivienne Jeanette Halpern MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivienne J. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Vivienne Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivienne Halpern practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.