Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vivienne Halpern
Dr. Vivienne Halpern, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Halpern is affiliated with Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center, North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills and Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Halpern has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Vivienne Halpern has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...