A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivienne Halpern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivienne Halpern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halpern
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Halpern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivienne Halpern, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Halpern graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Halpern has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivienne Jeanette Halpern MD is a female Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vivienne J. Halpern practice?
- Dr. Vivienne Halpern has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivienne Halpern practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.