Learn more about Dr. Vivienne Matalon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivienne Matalon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalon graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Matalon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matalon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivienne I. Matalon practice?
Dr. Vivienne Matalon practices Internal Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists.