A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivienne Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivienne Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivienne Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vivienne Elaine Taylor MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vivienne E. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Vivienne Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Vivienne Taylor practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Rome, NY.
See Rome Internists and Rome Pediatricians.