A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vivienne Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vivienne Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vivienne Taylor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- SMH Sleep Disorder Lab Professional SVS
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 50 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vivienne E. Taylor practice?
Dr. Vivienne Taylor practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Rome, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boonville, NY and Utica, NY.
See Rome Internists, Rome General Practitioners, and Rome Pediatricians.