A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thongouthaithip graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Thongouthaithip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip practice?
- Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.