A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thongouthaithip
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thongouthaithip Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thongouthaithip graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Thongouthaithip has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip practice?
- Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip has 1 office location.
Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.