Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Viyada Thongouthaithip?

October 26th, 2012

Top Notch Care

February 10th, 2012

Poor Communication

The communication between the Doctor and her nurses is awful. The snide remarks made by both is unprofessional and made me feel very uncomfortable. The Doctor also took a very long long time to return my calls and when she did blamed the staff for not giving her the messages. The Doctor also changes her mind a lot and it is hard to get an accurate understanding of what tests she wants. Her office made me other appointments for tests the Dr. wanted me to have but when I called to confirm these appointments they said they had never been called and I had no appointment. I was also told I didn't need to fast but when I arrived to get the bloodwork Dr. T had requested they told me I needed to have fasted. I wasted two trips to St. Vincent because of this Dr's office giving me the wrong information on two completely different tests. I'm not impressed.

August 29th, 2011