A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Vjekoslav Mikelic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vjekoslav Mikelic, MD is board certified in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikelic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Mikelic has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vjekoslav Mikelic MD is a male Radiologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vjekoslav Mikelic practice?
- Dr. Vjekoslav Mikelic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vjekoslav Mikelic practices Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Clinton Township Radiologists.