Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vlad Dimitriu
Dr. Vlad Dimitriu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Topeka, KS. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dimitriu is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital, St Francis Health Center and Sabetha Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vlad Dimitriu has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vlad Dimitriu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.
Dr. Thomas Alderson
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Topeka, KS 0 mi41
Dr. Matthew Caldwell
Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Topeka, KS 0 mi9
Dr. Edward Letourneau
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Topeka, KS 0 mi27