A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vlad Dimitriu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vlad Dimitriu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vlad Dimitriu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitriu graduated from MD '96, Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania.
Dr. Dimitriu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Stormont-Vail Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vlad Dimitriu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vlad Dimitriu practice?
- Dr. Vlad Dimitriu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vlad Dimitriu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Topeka, KS.
See Topeka Internists, Topeka Pulmonologists, and Topeka Sleep Medicine Doctors.