Dr. Vlad Kononchuk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vlad Kononchuk?

November 4th, 2016

nothing but positive

I was so happy to find this doctor. He called back right away, it was easy to schedule an appointment, always returns my calls promptly. He is easy to talk to, definitely knows what he is doing, is conservative with medications but got me on the meds that definitely helped me. And he doesn't only prescribe meds like many others, but helped me sort through my stressful life situations and gave me guidance with my child's issues. Visits are at least 30 minutes so you don't feel rushed.

May 25th, 2016

You get what you pay for (and more)!

Although he is not "cheap" (but still quite affordable and reasonable), after seeing so many other people where I had to wait for an appointment in a crowded waiting room for an hour and then never be able to reach my doctor when needed, I really appreciate having NO wait time and having someone who is so accessible when there is need. He's also given me some very key guidance on handling my child's issues and helped with the school situation. Right on the money with meds and therapy recommendations, says it like it is, but is also very humble and accommodating.

December 11th, 2015

recommend highly

As a young adult struggling with ADHD and anxiety for many years, I was so happy to find this doctor after seeing so many others. He really gets me and is just so easy to talk to and is always available for me if needed. After my medication changes, I am feeling so much better already. He also recommended a great therapist for me.

December 25th, 2014

I recommend this doctor very highly. He is very easy to approach, is available and explains things in a way that anyone can understand. He understands the system very well and helped me navigate through issues related to school and various treatment options for my child. If you are not sure where to go, he will most likely be able to point you in the right direction. He truly wants to help you and not just get you out the door or off the phone. The fact that he is a highly competent psychiatrist goes without saying.

April 15th, 2014

happy parent

My son came to Dr. K on 5 different medications and is now on just 1 and doing better! But most importantly Dr. K is not only an outstanding psychopharmacologist (who knows the limitations of medications), but is also extremely caring, approachable and supportive. I thought that he was both humble and confident. I highly recommend him.

March 29th, 2013

Extremely knowledgeable

Dr. Kononchuk is an excellent communicator. He knows psychiatry very well and is able to discuss appropriate treatment plans. I know many psychiatrists and Dr. Kononchuk is one of the best out there.

January 27th, 2017