A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vlad Zaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaha
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zaha Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaha graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Zaha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vlad Gabriel Zaha MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vlad G. Zaha practice?
- Dr. Vlad Zaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Vlad Zaha practices Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Cardiologists.