A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vlad Zaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaha graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Zaha has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vlad Gabriel Zaha MD and PHD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vlad G. Zaha practice?
- Dr. Vlad Zaha has 1 office location.
Dr. Vlad Zaha practices Cardiology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Cardiologists.