Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vlad Zaha
Dr. Vlad Zaha, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist and Cardiology. Dr. Zaha is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven. He speaks English.
Dr. Vlad Zaha has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Vlad Zaha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Razaq Badamosi
Critical Care Medicine, Hospitalist, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi20
Dr. Subhash Banerjee
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi25
Dr. Maria Gore
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi12