A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vlada Melekhin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vlada Melekhin, Infectious Disease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vlada Melekhin, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Melekhin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Melekhin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vlada V Melekhin MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vlada V. Melekhin practice?
- Dr. Vlada Melekhin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vlada Melekhin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Infectious Disease Doctors.