A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir A Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir A. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Largo Surgeons.