A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Alexander, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Alexander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Alexander has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir A Alexander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir A. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Alexander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Largo Surgeons.