Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Bakalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Bakalov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakalov
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Bakalov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Bakalov, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakalov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Kolev Bakalov BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir K. Bakalov practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Bakalov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Bakalov practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Endocrinologists.