A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Bakalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Bakalov is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Bakalov, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakalov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Kolev Bakalov BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir K. Bakalov practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Bakalov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Bakalov practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Endocrinologists.