A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Bakalov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Bakalov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakalov
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bakalov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Bakalov, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakalov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coral Springs Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Kolev Bakalov BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir K. Bakalov practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Bakalov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Bakalov practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Pompano Beach Internists and Pompano Beach Endocrinologists.