A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Birjiniuk graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Birjiniuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Birjiniuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practice?
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.