A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birjiniuk
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Birjiniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Birjiniuk graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Birjiniuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.