Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birjiniuk
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Birjiniuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Birjiniuk graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Birjiniuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Surgeons.