Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Intraoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Birjiniuk graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Birjiniuk has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk has 1 office location.
Dr. Vladimir Birjiniuk practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.