A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Bokarius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, LaC, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Migraine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Oriental Traditional Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius LaC, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Bokarius practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pablo, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists, San Mateo Neurologists, and San Mateo Pain Management Doctors.