A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Bokarius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokarius
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bokarius Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, LaC, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Migraine Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Oriental Traditional Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius LaC, MD, and PHD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Bokarius practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Bokarius has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius practices Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pablo, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See San Mateo Psychiatrists and San Mateo Pain Management Doctors.