A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Bokarius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius, MD, LAC, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Buprenorphine Suboxone and Naltrexone Vivitrol
- Chronic Pain
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Integrative Approach to Treatment
- Musculoskeletal Manipulations
- Occupational Psychiatry
- Oriental Traditional Medicine
- Psychiatric Disability Evaluations
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation
- Treatment Resistant Conditions
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Bokarius practice?
Dr. Vladimir Bokarius practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near SAN MATEO, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See SAN MATEO Psychiatrists, SAN MATEO Neurologists, and SAN MATEO Pain Management Doctors.