Vladimir Bokarius, MD, LAC, PHD

100 S ELLSWORTH AVE
STE 511
SAN MATEO, CA 94401
(650) 276-5171
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
 |  Thank you!  |  show details
by Guillermina J. on Apr 2nd, 2013

Thanks to you and your staff, I am alive. The empathy and kindness your office have shown me has really made a difference. Your strict remarks about my compliance with treatment have also had an effect and I wanted you to know that I am grateful.

Apr 25th, 2011

What a relief! Finally I found a doctor for my mother who does not give up on her just because she is in her 90s. Mom is feeling better and I am more at ease because she is in good hands and now only takes 1/3 of medications previously prescribed by others.

|  trust  |  show details
Apr 7th, 2011

Dr Bokarious made me feel extremely comfortable right from the start. He has a genuine warm smile and approach. Initially, he asked me why I was there, etc, but along with the routine questions, he wanted to know if I had pervious experience with psychiatrists. He asked if there was anything particular that I found that was helpful. He suggested a few websites that he believed were very reliable and excellent for patient education supplementation. I thanked him for this because there is so much information out there, and often we as patient's don't know where to begin if we want to be involved in our care. This told me that he was quite willing to work with me- and my questions and my concerns. I really trusted him, and felt that he cared about me as a person, not as another patient. It has been a long time since I've experienced this with a doctor.

|  Amazing professional  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2011

Having suffered for years with chronic neck and back pain and having seen many western and eastern specialists I could not find relief. Dr. Bokarius saved my life!!! His methods are unique, eclectic, and effective. I was pain-free after 7 sessions! Thank you. I would recommend to anyone!S.S.

|  A True Healer  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2011

I suffered from a emotional and pain disorder for three years. After seeing 6-7 health care prefessionals including Eastern Medice experts/doctors, I was referred to Dr. Bokarius. After 4 sessions with Dr. Bokarius, my pain was completely gone. I owe this man my sanityR.R. Damitrescu

by Yuri Brickman on Nov 10th, 2010

Excellent physician. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!

|  Professional and ethical  |  show details
by Dr. Mary Ellen Ciptak on Nov 8th, 2010

I felt very comfortable in his presence as a first time patient. He treated me as a regular patient, meaning he did not treat me any different because I was a doctor. To me, this demonstrated professionalism and excellent judgment. I would recommend this physician highly.

Nov 1st, 2010

Excellent Doctor..very compassionate and thorough

|  Very empathetic  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. Bocarius is so easy to talk to. I can't believe I opened up to him right away. He was very understanding and took good care of me!