Dr. Vladimir Bokarius MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
His bedside manner is terrible. He made me feel worse than I already did, as if I was making up my symptoms in my head. He has no empathy for his patients. He refused to work with me as to certifying my disability with the state and my long term disability carrier. I requested it more than 8 times and to date, there has been no response though he and his office manager knew I had no income because both my workers' compensation and my disability claims were denied.

April 14th, 2015
God Complex
Always running late. Makes no effort at rapport or courtesy. Never remembered anything about me!

April 2nd, 2013
Thank you!
Thanks to you and your staff, I am alive. The empathy and kindness your office have shown me has really made a difference. Your strict remarks about my compliance with treatment have also had an effect and I wanted you to know that I am grateful.

April 7th, 2011
trust
Dr Bokarious made me feel extremely comfortable right from the start. He has a genuine warm smile and approach. Initially, he asked me why I was there, etc, but along with the routine questions, he wanted to know if I had pervious experience with psychiatrists. He asked if there was anything particular that I found that was helpful. He suggested a few websites that he believed were very reliable and excellent for patient education supplementation. I thanked him for this because there is so much information out there, and often we as patient's don't know where to begin if we want to be involved in our care. This told me that he was quite willing to work with me- and my questions and my concerns. I really trusted him, and felt that he cared about me as a person, not as another patient. It has been a long time since I've experienced this with a doctor.

March 27th, 2011
Amazing professional
Having suffered for years with chronic neck and back pain and having seen many western and eastern specialists I could not find relief. Dr. Bokarius saved my life!!! His methods are unique, eclectic, and effective. I was pain-free after 7 sessions! Thank you. I would recommend to anyone!S.S.

November 10th, 2010
Excellent physician. Would HIGHLY recommend!!!

November 8th, 2010
Professional and ethical
I felt very comfortable in his presence as a first time patient. He treated me as a regular patient, meaning he did not treat me any different because I was a doctor. To me, this demonstrated professionalism and excellent judgment. I would recommend this physician highly.

November 1st, 2010
Excellent Doctor..very compassionate and thorough

November 1st, 2010
Very empathetic
Dr. Bocarius is so easy to talk to. I can't believe I opened up to him right away. He was very understanding and took good care of me!