Dr. Vladimir Bozic MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

March 10th, 2016
Dr Bozic was invaluable when I need my ACL reconstructed. And Vlad has worked with the best.

March 8th, 2016
Excellent orthopedist
I can highly recommend Dr. Bozic. He has taken care of my son on two different occasions for sports related injuries. He is an excellent physician who takes his time explaining his diagnoses and answering questions.

great doctor
Dr Bozic helped me with a difficult to diagnose knee injury. After careful examination of my knee and the MRI, Dr Bozic determined that non surgical treatment was the best course of action. Previously, I had an experience with a different surgeon after I was involved in a bicycle crash. The radiology report said I had a damaged meniscus and the doctor immediately advised surgery. I don't know if he even examined the MRI himself. It turned out that my meniscus was not damaged, and the likely injury was tissue damage around the patella tendon, which might not have required a surgical procedure. Based on these experiences, and the care I received from Dr Bozic for my injury, I can highly recommend Dr Bozic as an honest surgeon who has his patient's best interests in mind.

March 7th, 2016
My 4yr old broke his clavical (collar bone). Dr Bozic made time to work around our schedule to see him, and we were always seen on time (huge when you have to bring your 2yr old with!). However, most importantly he always made my son feel comfortable - and me. He explained his care steps and understood the "real life" actuality of his healing process. I was truly impressed with not only his bedside manner, but his educational background as well. The entire staff was also wonderful.

Top Notch Physician
Dr. Bozic treated my daughter's ankle injury. He was courteous, professional and really took time to answer our questions and address our concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Bozic!

September 28th, 2011
dr vlad
He is one of my favorite doctors and I have had several horrendous accidents so I have had many. He is funny , wait time short and he is great with a broken bone and a rotator cuff injection. If I had a young child with a broken bone I would want him because I think he would make the whole process easier because I have the feeling he really gets kids. He was really great the first time I met him when I was in a foul mood after bad experiences with incompetent emts and physician assistant in the emergency room, so I let him know what I was going through and that even severely concussed I could probably figure out whatever he needed to tell me and so on. He had me laughing in a couple of minutes.For orthopedics, he is the man as far as I am concerned. Plus, I have hardly ever waited more than five minutes for him.

October 25th, 2010
Great with kids
My 5 year-old daughter broke both of the bones in her lower arm. Dr Bozic was amazing with her.

July 25th, 2009
broken hand
Caring and professionalGood sense of humor

April 24th, 2017