A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladmir Einisman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladmir Einisman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einisman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Einisman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Einisman graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Einisman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladmir Einisman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladmir Einisman practice?
- Dr. Vladmir Einisman has 1 office location.
Dr. Vladmir Einisman practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Psychiatrists and Sarasota Geriatric Doctors.