A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Gabay, Primary Care Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Gabay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone Density
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.
Dr. Gabay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir DR Gabay MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir D. Gabay practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Gabay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Gabay practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.