- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Gabay, Internist is Good. Dr. Gabay has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Gabay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Azerbaijan State Medical University, Baku.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- North Shore University Hospital at Forest
- Flushing Hosp Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir S. Gabay practice?
Dr. Vladimir Gabay practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.