A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebennikov graduated from First Tashkent State Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grebennikov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Alexandrovich Grebennikov MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir A. Grebennikov practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov has 1 office location.
Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Internists.