Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebennikov graduated from First Tashkent State Medical Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grebennikov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grebennikov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov practice?
Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov practices Internal Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Garland, TX.
See Richardson Internists.