Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Grebennikov?

Awful awful awful experience.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

Awful awful awful doctors office, DO NOT BOOK. I had a 10am appointment with this doctors office, I arrived at 9:48am.
 9:48am: Stood at the glass receptionist area and the lady behind the glass was completely unresponsive and wouldn't even look up from her paperwork. Decided to sit down after 5 minutes of trying to get her attention. No one else in the office at this point. 10am: Found out receptionist isn't behind the glass, but comes through the door to check for patients (no indication anywhere that this is the case). At this point there are 3 people in the waiting room. The receptionist comes out and immediately lets in a woman. Asks for my name and other person's name. Both of us have 10am appointments. He lets in the other person with the 10am appointment since she has talked to him over the phone on Tuesday. He asks if my appointment is through ZocDoc, which I reply yes, he goes "OH Zocdoc, that explains it". I believe they have to approve my appointments ahead of time. He leaves without any other explanation. 10:25am: Different person (lady behind the glass) comes out and asks if I’m a new patient, and then asks for my ID and insurance
Two more patients go in who arrive much later than myself 10:30am: Finally get “new patient paperwork” (questionnaire on iPad about disease history) along with my id and insurance back
10:37am: Finished iPad questionnaire. 10:41am: Another patient who arrived much later than me is called in, paperwork still not picked up

10:46am: First receptionist (not woman behind the glass) asks for my id and insurance again and takes the iPad questionnaire

10:55am: After waiting over an hour I ask for my id back, to which the lady behind the glass goes “we are working on inputting your information” and goes back to her paperwork. I ask for my id and insurance back again and she completely ignores me. Asked a 3rd time for my id and insurance back with the explanation that I need to leave for work and another guy I haven’t seen yet comes out and gives it to me, I say thank you and leave.

Over 1hour and 10 minutes of my time wasted and not even sure I got past the new patient information. Awful awful experience and I will not be going back. Don’t put your practice on ZocDoc if you don’t care about the patients coming in. I even arrived early so I could get a head start on the new patient paperwork I assumed I would need to fill out based on other reviews I read here.

I am 23, and this is the first ever review I have written and have felt compelled to write. Awful awful experience. I missed lots of work time for this and didn’t get to see a doctor. I’m still feeling awful and this just made me feel worse and ruined my day.

Posted on September 5th, 2017

Dr. Grebennikov is a brilliant physician. He is compassionate and patient care/accurate diagnosis/treatment plan are core to his practice. TKG

Great Dr. Great Nurses. Horrible receptionist. You can see that she is a very busy woman however, her attitude makes me have no pity on her. Not sure why he keeps her around. I guess it is because we need the DR, he doesn't need us. Once you get past her. The rest are great. The nurse that does the sonograms is the nicest person I have ever met. Just love her.

Posted on March 27th, 2017

All In One

Posted on March 7th, 2017

My experience has been what I have been looking for in a doctor. Whatever is bothering me the doctor always finds a way to make it better and he educates me along the way.

Awesome MD.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Be advised; due to the fact that this doctor takes time to accurately diagnose each patient, there is a long wait time, at times. Dr. G. Spends time with you to know you and actually "listens" to each and every patient; each and every time. He is the best doctor Hands down!

Terrible staff and long waits ahead

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Dr G is undeniably a wonderful doctor. Unfortunately, the incompetency of his staff make it to the point where it is no longer worth seeing him. They are not friendly, not accommodating, and just generally unpleasant. In addition to this, the wait times are generally well within the two to three hour mark before even seeing the doctor. This morning I showed up for my appointment only to be told I didn't have one. The same was told to the girl attempting to check in behind me. Obviously an error on the part of the staff. I requested to have my blood work done knowing he would do it next time anyway only to be told "you have to see the doctor before you can do that." I then asked for a refill on my medication to which she replied "you have to see the doctor first." Yeah, after fifteen years I shan't be going back.

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Dr. G. is just excellent at diagnostics and making sure he understands the issues. The woman who takes the medical history, etc. is very kind. The woman who handles the office is very difficult.

Do not go here

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Terrible doctor. Has no clue what he is doing and has a curt unpleasant attitude. Does not dig any deeper than superficial and obvious diagnoses, prescribes the wrong medication, and then insists that it's the patient's fault when things don't get better. The office staff is also rude, inefficient, clueless, and react irritably like you are an interruption to their busy day.

Poor doctor/awful staff

Posted on March 18th, 2014

As a patient I have had awful and disappointing experience which included 4-6 hours of wait time, improper diagnosis & treatment and rude staff. Not to mention about struggles you have to go through in trying to find out test results. During the visit doctor checks his messages and talks on his cell phone. He often leaves the patient in the middle of appointment. Sometimes he will not be back, so you will be left with an option to chase him down the hallway to find out diagnosis & treatment. It is very depressing experience!!!

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I am a new patient of his office. I will tell you the wait is horrible. I feel worse now then when I went to him. He has told me to give him time and I will feel better. I am going to try and wait this out to see if he is as good as many of his patients say. I will let you all know at a later date. As of today I am not sure. He calls me baby and gives free botex that is a plus.

patient and friend Service Technician NOV

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Dr. G is one of the best doctors there is and i have known him and been his patient for 12 years and i will not go to any other doctor. I have one that does my back and leg pain problems but Dr. G saved my life when all others failed back in 2003 and 2004 he found out wheat was wrong and got me well as soon as he could. He is open on Saturdays which makes it convenient and knows what exactly to do. He is a good friend and a good doctor so you want the best he is.

Simply Amazing - Dr. G will change your life!

Posted on July 14th, 2013

Dr.G is remarkable! If you are looking for a quick in and out doc with a bottle of American prescriptions to "fix" what is wrong - he is probably not for you. However, if you want to spend the time to meet with the greatest physician who truly cares about his patients and you want to understand the "what & why" behind what is going on in your body - you will be astounded by his knowledge and approach to medicine. I am 30 years young and struggled for years with weight, insomnia, anxiety and eventually border line high cholesterol and elevated sugar. All my primary care docs prescribed me more medicine: ambien, Xanax, lexapro, etc... The weight increased along with the symptoms. I had given up and accepted this was simply my dysfunctional life - until I went to Dr. G! He is direct and will tell you what's wrong and if you will follow his directions to a "T" you will always achieve the results he says you will be it weight loss, stress, anxiety, or many other health issues. He isn't going to sugar coat it and give you a lollipop he is going to tell you how to fix the problem and it is up to you. I moved to the New England area 3 years ago and I still fly to Texas once a year or when needed so I may retain Dr. G as my physician - if flying a couple thousand miles to see a doctor doesn't say something about how he practices medicine I'm not sure what would. If you are truly looking for the best - the Dr. G is it!