Overall Review

3.8

March 3rd, 2016
Terrible staff and long waits ahead
Dr G is undeniably a wonderful doctor. Unfortunately, the incompetency of his staff make it to the point where it is no longer worth seeing him. They are not friendly, not accommodating, and just generally unpleasant. In addition to this, the wait times are generally well within the two to three hour mark before even seeing the doctor. This morning I showed up for my appointment only to be told I didn't have one. The same was told to the girl attempting to check in behind me. Obviously an error on the part of the staff. I requested to have my blood work done knowing he would do it next time anyway only to be told "you have to see the doctor before you can do that." I then asked for a refill on my medication to which she replied "you have to see the doctor first." Yeah, after fifteen years I shan't be going back.

January 20th, 2015
Dr. G. is just excellent at diagnostics and making sure he understands the issues. The woman who takes the medical history, etc. is very kind. The woman who handles the office is very difficult.

December 17th, 2014
Do not go here
Terrible doctor. Has no clue what he is doing and has a curt unpleasant attitude. Does not dig any deeper than superficial and obvious diagnoses, prescribes the wrong medication, and then insists that it's the patient's fault when things don't get better. The office staff is also rude, inefficient, clueless, and react irritably like you are an interruption to their busy day.

March 17th, 2014
Poor doctor/awful staff
As a patient I have had awful and disappointing experience which included 4-6 hours of wait time, improper diagnosis & treatment and rude staff. Not to mention about struggles you have to go through in trying to find out test results. During the visit doctor checks his messages and talks on his cell phone. He often leaves the patient in the middle of appointment. Sometimes he will not be back, so you will be left with an option to chase him down the hallway to find out diagnosis & treatment. It is very depressing experience!!!

September 13th, 2013
I am a new patient of his office. I will tell you the wait is horrible. I feel worse now then when I went to him. He has told me to give him time and I will feel better. I am going to try and wait this out to see if he is as good as many of his patients say. I will let you all know at a later date. As of today I am not sure. He calls me baby and gives free botex that is a plus.

August 28th, 2013
patient and friend Service Technician NOV
Dr. G is one of the best doctors there is and i have known him and been his patient for 12 years and i will not go to any other doctor. I have one that does my back and leg pain problems but Dr. G saved my life when all others failed back in 2003 and 2004 he found out wheat was wrong and got me well as soon as he could. He is open on Saturdays which makes it convenient and knows what exactly to do. He is a good friend and a good doctor so you want the best he is.

July 14th, 2013
Simply Amazing - Dr. G will change your life!
Dr.G is remarkable! If you are looking for a quick in and out doc with a bottle of American prescriptions to "fix" what is wrong - he is probably not for you. However, if you want to spend the time to meet with the greatest physician who truly cares about his patients and you want to understand the "what & why" behind what is going on in your body - you will be astounded by his knowledge and approach to medicine. I am 30 years young and struggled for years with weight, insomnia, anxiety and eventually border line high cholesterol and elevated sugar. All my primary care docs prescribed me more medicine: ambien, Xanax, lexapro, etc... The weight increased along with the symptoms. I had given up and accepted this was simply my dysfunctional life - until I went to Dr. G! He is direct and will tell you what's wrong and if you will follow his directions to a "T" you will always achieve the results he says you will be it weight loss, stress, anxiety, or many other health issues. He isn't going to sugar coat it and give you a lollipop he is going to tell you how to fix the problem and it is up to you. I moved to the New England area 3 years ago and I still fly to Texas once a year or when needed so I may retain Dr. G as my physician - if flying a couple thousand miles to see a doctor doesn't say something about how he practices medicine I'm not sure what would. If you are truly looking for the best - the Dr. G is it!

June 6th, 2013
Very intelligent MD, office could use better management
Dr. Grebennikov stands out among his peers and is truly an exceptional human being. In terms of being able to think independently and not simply diagnose by the book, Dr. G is second to none in the DFW area. I have been seeing Dr. G for a little over a year and have made significant progress. He has been able to accurately diagnose and treat a somewhat rare thyroid condition that several other MD's missed completely. The only downside to visiting this practitioner is what many have already mentioned - the office is not run in a very efficient manner. I have personally waiting upwards of 3 hrs after arriving early for my appointments. For myself, it is still worth it simply due to the expertise of this MD, however this may not be true for others. Summary: Great doc, bad office. If you need specialized care from an intelligent, independent thinking MD, this is the guy to go with.

May 8th, 2013
Luv Dr G
I travel a long way to see Dr G and usually get home faster than seeing a dr minutes away. Dr G saves time & money by being able to perform many tests and therapy right there at the office. He is the sweetest and most gentle man. He truly CARES. He has saved my life and given me back quality of life. He never gets upset if you refuse a treatment he suggests. He believes you have the right to have a say in your healthcare and he never gets bent out of shape if you don't feel comfortable with something. Dr G has solved problems for me that had MANY dr stumped. He is the best.

April 26th, 2013
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME
The most arrogant, condescending & elitist "Doctor" you will ever encounter. You will be treated like a "peasant", not a "patient". You will receive better treatment at a veterinarian's office. The absolute worst medical experience I will ever endure - it cannot get any worse! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS QUACK.

March 19th, 2013
Worst Ever Medical Experience - Dr. Grebennikov
The Doctor is knowledgeable - but the office is run like a cattle call. 4+ hour visits - the rudest staff I have ever encountered (the receptionist has very evident emotional issues & is prone to temper tantrums) & an overall condescending attitude & orientation towards his patients make this practice one to avoid at all costs. They could care less & it really shows in the treatment you will receive.

October 30th, 2012
Great Doctor but...
It's a real shame because Dr. Grebennikov is a super doctor, however, when you're in the office, be prepared to wait a LONG time. The doctor is spread so thin that the staff never knows if or when he's going to show up, therefore, any "appointment" you think you have is by no means assured. I think this is what socialized medicine is like.