A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grigoryants graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grigoryants has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
- Surgery Centers Beverly Hills and Encino, CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants practices Plastic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Glendale Plastic Surgeons.