Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants?

October 13th, 2017

One thing I have always experienced at doctor's office is having a hard time contacting the staff when I need to make appointments or change something. I have never had that issue here! Both Doctor Grigoryants and staff are friendly, helpful and always looking out for the patient. If he feels you do not need something done, he will let you know. Not looking to just make a buck. I have been a returning patient for years and recommend to anyone.

October 12th, 2017

Amazing work

I had my operation with Dr. Grigoryants about 2 months ago and I am extremely happy with the results. I feel so much more confident than before. He knows exactly what he is doing and understands what the patient wants. Scheduling appointments and visiting for check ups has been very easy as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Grigoryants to other and will be back for other procedures in the future.

October 11th, 2017

Best Plastic Surgeon!

Dr Grigoryants and his staff are awesome! He has operated on my upper eyelids 3 years ago, and they look amazing! He also recently did my daughters nose, and its perfect we could not be happier with our results! What I love most about him is his attention to detail, and he 'NEVER' tries to over due things. Appointments may take a while to get in to, but well worth the wait, he is a great Doctor, and extremely honest! Do not wait...make your appointment today!!!

October 9th, 2017

Dr. Grigoryants is the best surgeon ever! I was very nervous about getting a rhinoplasty, however, he took the time to go through the procedure and make sure that my mind was at ease. He answers all questions truthfuly and does not pressure you into getting anything done. My procedure was done so well. I healed very quickly with minimal bruising. My nose looks so natural, no one can tell I got it done. Dr. Grigoryants made sure it matches my face. It's been a year and a half since my surgery and I could not be happier with my results! I love my new nose. It built up my confidence!

October 4th, 2017

I only wish I could have done this years ago.

This process could not have been easier or more smoothly handled. Everyone here is amazing, starting with and most particularly highlighting Dr. Grigoryants.

September 27th, 2017

Dr. Grigoryants is an exceptional doctor, truly caring about his patients. He has an eye for perfecting and improving the appearance of the face. I had revision rhinoplasty and he fixed my botched nose and perfected its symmetry, appearance, and more importantly improved my breathing. He is by far one of the best plastic surgeons in Southern California. I am so happy with the results!

September 19th, 2017

Wonderful Rhinoplasty Experience

My entire experience with Dr. Grigoryants has been wonderful from start to finish. I got a rhinoplasty done 9 months ago and could never have imagined having a nose so pretty. Dr. Grigoryants explained the procedure, what I could expect, and made the entire process very smooth. I could not have chosen a better doctor!

September 16th, 2017

The best doctor ever!!!

September 8th, 2017

Been coming to Dr. Grigoryants for years. He is an artists, doctor and craftsman all in one. He will never recommend something that is not necessary, and always gives you a straight answer about recommendations. The high regard from his peers is well known as he has become one of the premier plastic surgeons in Southern California. Additionally, the staff is always willing to help, friendly and knowledgeable.

September 7th, 2017

My experience with getting my noise job has been the best choice I could have ever made. I feel much better about my appearance and I have confidence I never had. I recommend Dr. Grigoryants he is a phenomenal doctor he made me feel comfortable and made sure he answered all of my questions prior to my procedure. The staff is very pleasant and helpful, they try their best to accommodate your schedule and call you days before to remind you of your appointment. Thank you Dr. Grigoryants

September 7th, 2017

Outstanding. It overcame my expectations.

September 3rd, 2017

I am very please with the Dr. He is profesional and competent. Very happy with the result.