Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Glendale, CA

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Not happy now I need a revision
I travel to LA for work often and as I was seeking the services of a rhinoplasty doctor, I figured I'd look further afield outside my own country. Don't get me wrong there are good Drs. here but after seeing this Drs. Stellar reviews and I liked the look of his Internet photos. It look around 15 hrs to travel so was not close. I am well over a years post operative. My tip which was not asymmetrical to begin with is now noticeable asymmetrical. My bridge is much too wide. Was not like this before. I have persistent nasal dripping. My breathing has been affected and I can't breathe at all. I contacted the Dr but he gives stock standard replies. There are a lot of excuses from him. He blames asymmetric tip and thick wide bridge of uneven heights on swelling. The dripping and breathing issues are being blamed on allergies. I have never had allergies. Been to see two ENT's in my country. Was told when too much cartilage and tissues are removed, it leads to the issues I am having. My rhinoplasty was a poor job and now I have to get the money to fix the issues this dr. Left me in. Pls do your research before selecting a dr. Don't select one based on internet photos. There's a lot of photoshopping happening I heard. If you need rhinoplasty go with a FACIAL plastic surgeon who is also an ENT. Going with a regular plastic surgeon could give you worse problems and results than you walked in with. I gave 1 star for everything but I would really give 1 star on my surgery result and 2-3 stars for everything else.

February 28th, 2015
love him! excellent doctor!

February 23rd, 2015
Great doc
He was impressive. He is currtiuse, confident, polite, to the point, brief and respectful, encouraging, pleasure to speak to. He was my first choice and I am impressed. Procedure is in a month. God willing, all will go more than great.

September 23rd, 2014
The BEST Surgeon!!
I've had a few surgeries with Dr. G. - he is the best! Very honest, caring and overall very professional! I love, love, love my results! I have referred a couple of people to Dr. G!

August 31st, 2014
I came to the doctor from OC for my rhinoplasty. I looked at many doctors in LA and OC . My surgery went very well and my rhinoplasty result is outstanding. My nose is the best testimonial of his skills and I have already referred friends to him.

August 6th, 2014
I was saving for long time to have my nose surgery. Initially my parents were not against me doing rhinoplasty but after they saw Dr Vlads work on my friend, they agreed. The doctor is amazing and I can only speak highly of him. His honesty, personality and skills are exceptional. The is the best surgeon when it comes to noses. After my surgery he injected my lips with juviderm and I am loving that too.

March 31st, 2014
i want to thank my doctor for his fixing my nose . I could not breath after I was elbow playing basketball. A doctor in the emergency room tried to fix it but it still looked crooked. After that I saw Dr G who did my surgery and straightened my nose. I right side was closed and now it is wide open. He did not use packing and I had only a small bruise on right side. I stopped using breath right strips and can play sports without gasping for air. Great job!

March 30th, 2014
Dr Vlad is probably the best nose surgeon your are going to find . Nose surgery difficulty and from what I understand and it is important to have it done by the surgeon who is does this surgery frequently. Dr V does nose surgeries every day . I liked his approach to the rhinoplasty. He listened carefully to what my expectations were and explained how he was going to achieve it. I did not realize it until he showed me on camera that my nasal airway were closed and apparently I also had a bone spur that he removed. That explains why my breathing is so much better now. He did not urge me to have surgery and told me that my nose did not look bad. However, I wanted is a more feminine shape and he was able to achieve it. The hospital nurse was great and she kept me there for 2 hours to make sure I felt good before going home. My friends could not even tell that I had surgery but saw an improvement in how I looked, which is what I wanted. I am happy with my decision and my outcome.

March 25th, 2014
I chose this doctor after a long research of surgeons in Los Angeles area. Dr. Grigoryants possesses the confidence, skills, knowledge and warmth that I was looking for in a plastic surgeon for my daughter She had a nose job with him about a 3 years ago. The surgery results are beoynd amazing. I found that Dr G is worth the wait. He is busy and he is good at what he does. .

March 25th, 2014
laser
I love going to this office for my laser hair removal. Their numbing cream works great. The nurses do not rush and treat large areas very thoroughly without missing spots. I also like that it is the same nurses that do my treatments and not someone new each time. Their personalities are great and they have gentle hands. I notice a lot of improvement with each treatment . Great place for laser and reasonable priced.

March 24th, 2014
After nose surgery
After nose surgery my life completely changed. My self esteem, my make up, hair , confidence, etc. I realized that my ugly nose socially disabled me. After two meeting with Dr Girgoryants, I decided to proceed with surgery. My surgery was not as bad as I anticipated and having the doctor next to me throughout the whole process made everything easier. I am very grateful to the doctor for his compassion and most importantly for his excellent skills. I have the best nose i have seen so far and I cannot find enough words to thank the doctor.

March 9th, 2014
Saved my nose
Dr Grigoryants saved my nose. He did my revision after it another surgeon "practiced " on it. I made a big mistake of undergoing open rhinoplasty by the other surgeon. My nose turned out bigger than before in the tip and my nostrils looked bigger. I still had a bump after surgery. I do not know what the other surgeon did in the operating room with my nose for almost 5 hours. I initially emailed Dr Grigoryants but he could not give me any idea of what he could do until he saw me in person, It makes perfect sense to me now that when your nose has been worked on, you really need to see your revision surgeon personally. He examined my nose inside and out and offered surgery. I thought for sure he was going to do open rhinoplasty but he was able to do everything closed without going through the same scar that I hate already. He gave me a very beautiful, elegant, and girly nose. Yes! thank your Dr G for doing it for me. I almost lost hope of having a normal nose again. I should have gone to him in the first place. Thank you so much!