Vladimir Grigoryants, MD
La Cañada Flintridge
1808 Verdugo Blvd Ste 303
Glendale, CA 91208
818-952-7070
Locations and availability (3)

• Currently 3.5490196078431 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Best plastic surgeon ever!!!! Love him <3  |  show details
by Victoria Porto on May 3rd, 2014

I had a rhinoplasty April of 2014 and I could not be happier! My nose looks amazing! It's soo cute and fits my face perfect! Iam also able to breath good for the first time in my life! Dr. Grigoryants is the best love this guy he has given me a confidence I had never had before and to me that's priceless! For the few bad reviews I have just recently seen I doubt very seriously any of it is true. If it's true post pics so we can see? I don't Beleive any of them are real probably just jealous competitors. Again this doctor is amazing if you want a good nose job he's the man!! :)

Apr 6th, 2014

My coworker referred me to dr grig for rhinoplasty. The doctor was very attentive and very kind every time i saw him. I absolutely love him , his office, and the hospital where i had my surgery. My nose result was the best i have seen. I did not mind driving to his office from West LA knowing that i will receive excellent services and the doctor is easily reachable after surgery. Five stars from me!

Mar 31st, 2014

i want to thank my doctor for his fixing my nose . I could not breath after I was elbow playing basketball. A doctor in the emergency room tried to fix it but it still looked crooked. After that I saw Dr G who did my surgery and straightened my nose. I right side was closed and now it is wide open. He did not use packing and I had only a small bruise on right side. I stopped using breath right strips and can play sports without gasping for air. Great job!

Mar 30th, 2014

Dr Vlad is probably the best nose surgeon your are going to find . Nose surgery difficulty and from what I understand and it is important to have it done by the surgeon who is does this surgery frequently. Dr V does nose surgeries every day . I liked his approach to the rhinoplasty. He listened carefully to what my expectations were and explained how he was going to achieve it. I did not realize it until he showed me on camera that my nasal airway were closed and apparently I also had a bone spur that he removed. That explains why my breathing is so much better now. He did not urge me to have surgery and told me that my nose did not look bad. However, I wanted is a more feminine shape and he was able to achieve it. The hospital nurse was great and she kept me there for 2 hours to make sure I felt good before going home. My friends could not even tell that I had surgery but saw an improvement in how I looked, which is what I wanted. I am happy with my decision and my outcome.

by Linda on Mar 25th, 2014

I chose this doctor after a long research of surgeons in Los Angeles area. Dr. Grigoryants possesses the confidence, skills, knowledge and warmth that I was looking for in a plastic surgeon for my daughter She had a nose job with him about a 3 years ago. The surgery results are beoynd amazing. I found that Dr G is worth the wait. He is busy and he is good at what he does. .

|  laser  |  show details
by Narine on Mar 25th, 2014

I love going to this office for my laser hair removal. Their numbing cream works great. The nurses do not rush and treat large areas very thoroughly without missing spots. I also like that it is the same nurses that do my treatments and not someone new each time. Their personalities are great and they have gentle hands. I notice a lot of improvement with each treatment . Great place for laser and reasonable priced.

|  After nose surgery  |  show details
by Amy T on Mar 24th, 2014

After nose surgery my life completely changed. My self esteem, my make up, hair , confidence, etc. I realized that my ugly nose socially disabled me. After two meeting with Dr Girgoryants, I decided to proceed with surgery. My surgery was not as bad as I anticipated and having the doctor next to me throughout the whole process made everything easier. I am very grateful to the doctor for his compassion and most importantly for his excellent skills. I have the best nose i have seen so far and I cannot find enough words to thank the doctor.

|  Saved my nose  |  show details
by Patient Karen on Mar 9th, 2014

Dr Grigoryants saved my nose. He did my revision after it another surgeon "practiced " on it. I made a big mistake of undergoing open rhinoplasty by the other surgeon. My nose turned out bigger than before in the tip and my nostrils looked bigger. I still had a bump after surgery. I do not know what the other surgeon did in the operating room with my nose for almost 5 hours. I initially emailed Dr Grigoryants but he could not give me any idea of what he could do until he saw me in person, It makes perfect sense to me now that when your nose has been worked on, you really need to see your revision surgeon personally. He examined my nose inside and out and offered surgery. I thought for sure he was going to do open rhinoplasty but he was able to do everything closed without going through the same scar that I hate already. He gave me a very beautiful, elegant, and girly nose. Yes! thank your Dr G for doing it for me. I almost lost hope of having a normal nose again. I should have gone to him in the first place. Thank you so much!

|  very nice doctor  |  show details
by HasmK on Mar 2nd, 2014

Dr. G is by far the nicest doctor I have been treated by. I'm sure many will agree, it is difficult to find a good and honest doctor. There are many doctors who will tell you anything you want to hear just to take your money. This is why I like Dr, G. I came to him for my laser hair removal consultation. I was treated at another facility and was burned . I was left with blisters and after that I developed dark areas. Dr G explained to me that this type of reaction is possible and he would work with me to solve my problem. First, he treated me with bleaching creams and told me to stay away from the sun . He saw me a number of times until my dark areas lightened. The he tested my skin with his laser to see how I would respond and slowly increased the energy on the laser to get better hair removal. I have never received this much attention and care from any doctor. I know he is a surgeon and always busy with his surgeries. But he saw how distressed I was and took great care of me. I have been going to his place for laser hair removal and starting to see results and no more burns thankfully. Because of Dr G I do not have to wear long sleeves and cover my burned areas. He is a very attentive doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. Also, his laser nurses are sweethearts who know what they are doing. They take time and I do not feel rushed when getting my treatments. I have sent my friends to them for laser hair removal and I will have my plastic surgery with Dr G. Very professional place!

|  Ab Etching - Dr. G is the best!  |  show details
by Killian on Feb 7th, 2014

I'm a music artist and entrepreneur; being in the entertainment business comes with certain expectations and looking your best is one of them. Traditionally entertainers have kept their cosmetic fine tunings a secret but as our society evolves an open dialogue about plastic surgery is quickly becoming more commonplace. I see cosmetic enhancement equal to changing your hairstyle or getting a tattoo to express your personality. Over the years I've dieted and exercised with great results but as many other people experience I couldn't get to my ultimate physical goal without something extra. When I heard about ab etching I was intrigued by the prospects of the procedure and began looking into providers across the country that offer this specialized form of liposculpture. I was lucky to find Dr. Grigoryants locally in Los Angeles; Dr. G is extremely talented at his art of cosmetic surgery and an all around nice guy so I was very confident that I was in good hands. The results of my abdominal etching with Dr. Grigroryants gave my existing 6-pack an even more defined appearance and by reducing the layer of fat surrounding the muscles it's possible for me to maintain a healthy and attractive physique without being on a constant extreme diet. To say that I'm happy with my results would be an understatement. Yes, I was in a bit of pain during recovery (which is to be expected) but it was well worth it. Most of my friends had never heard of "six pack surgery" but now many of them have expressed interest in getting the procedure done for themselves. To anyone considering this or any other enhancement I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Grigoryants, as he's truly amazing and one of the best surgeons around.

|  My review  |  show details
by nurse on Nov 26th, 2013

I want to thank Dr Grigoryants for his hard work. I am a very happy patient of his and very much appreciate his talent and skills. I felt very confident that Dr Grigoryants was going to give me the results I wanted and he did.

|  I just can't believe !!!!  |  show details
by Dina C R on Jul 19th, 2013

6 days since my Rhinoplasty. Cast was off today ... result is just amazing .... i am speechless .. Only 6 days... surgery went great, no complication, no pain... little difficulty to breath but ... ot was not that bad. No pain on removing my cast ' At all !!! Doctor is just pure talent ... he is Artist and definately Gifted one ... Dr . Vladimir ... yoi are just amazing ... you making people around you beautiful - which means happier ... God Bless you ...

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Jul 12th, 2013

I am traveling from NY and I went to a few top doctors in NYC and was not that impressed. From looking at Dr.G before and after I couldn't be more impressed and didn't see one bad review. Would someone like to help me and share their experience?

|  A brilliant doctor who gave me a beautiful nose  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2013

It is 7 months since I underwent a primary rhinoplasty with Dr Grigoryants, and I am tremendously happy with the results. I travelled from Australia specifically to undergo the procedure after arranging the consultation and operation dates in advance by email. Because I was from overseas and on a time limit, my initial consultation was only the day before my operation. Dr Grigoryants was a fantastic listener and communicator and I was extremely confident in establishing what I had in mind for my nose with him and what he believed he could achieve with it, which I found that plastic surgeons in Australia had been less interested in. Australian plastic surgeons that I had consulted had emphasised giving me a “natural” nose, which was not what I was remotely interested in as my nose was an unattractive hook shape which became very pronounced when I smiled, and I did not want to go through an intense surgical procedure just to have it resembling what it used to. I wanted a cute, refined nose that sloped up to a dainty tip. Dr Grigoryants gave me the cute nose I was after. Dr Grigoryants is incredibly knowledgeable, skilled and overall brilliant at his craft, and seems eager to continue to strive to improve his skills (although if you ask me from my personal experience, his work is already as perfect as a plastic surgeon’s gets). My nose now looks absolutely perfect; there is not a single thing that I would have wanted done differently. You will see from his gallery that he has a truly astute eye for beauty. If I ever wished to undergo another procedure I would travel to Los Angeles again to go to him as I trust him completely. Dr Grigoryants has a wonderful bedside manner and his staff are also all absolutely lovely and make you feel very comfortable and calm: from the gorgeous and bubbly ladies at reception, to his outstanding support staff in the operating room. Verdugo Hills Hospital was very clean and nice too. I was only meant to have one post-op consultation when he removed the bandage before returning home to Australia but he wanted a final consultation a few days later, before I left. This made me feel like he goes the extra mile and treats each patient individually. I think as he gathers more patients who can testify to his excellence, he will soon be known as one of the best plastic surgeons in America, if he is not already. My nose now looks exactly how I had hoped it would turn out, and I have so much more confidence in my appearance. I cannot praise Dr G enough for how his remarkable skill has changed my life. If you are considering a rhinoplasty, then look no further than this doctor.

|  Just what I wanted  |  show details
by CJ. Cali on Jun 2nd, 2013

I always disliked taking pictures and I was embarrassed to smile. All because of my big droopy nose. I was afraid to have surgery and could not live with my nose any more. I consulted with several doctors and when I met with Dr Grigoryants , I knew right away that I understood what I was looking for and had the skills to give me the nose I desired. I had surgery over 9 months ago and that was the best decision I have made in a long time. I get compliments on my nose on a regular basis. Listen to Dr Grigoryants' advice as to what to do with your nose. I completely trusted his artistic eye. He knows what beautiful nose will suit your face and he gave me one

|  GREAT DOCTOR!  |  show details
Apr 17th, 2013

I had researched many doctors prior to choosing Dr Grigoryants to be my surgeon for undergoing rhinoplasty. During consultation he truly listened to what I had to say and answered all of my questions thoroughly. Dr. Grigoryants was straightforward and honest about what could be done and with the most natural outcome. I appreciated this as many other doctors I had found were just sugar coating their words and salesman like. They did not take the time to really listen nor address my concerns. Going into this procedure I was not scared at all as I was confident I was in good hands. Everything went great with my results being everything I expected and more. It has been two years now and I still can't get over how much I love my new nose. I truly thank Dr. Grigoryants and am extremely grateful!

|  My experience  |  show details
by Lena on Mar 3rd, 2013

Afte meeting with Dr Grigoryants I did not have many doubts that he is my surgeon. What I liked about him was his honesty. He did not try to sell me surgery but on the contrary persuaded me not to have neck liposuction saying I did not need it yet. He did my rhinoplasty and breast implants. Even ten days after , I already liked my nose and my friends noticed how much better I looked. Now my nose is even cuter because it is not swollen any more. He was very prompt at replying to my questions after surgery. Great experience! thank you

|  The BEST cosmetic surgeon!!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Grigoryants is an amazingly gifted surgeon. I had a neck lift and mid-facelift, am 6 days post-op and am thrilled with the results! I know I have a way to go for the final result, but I could not be more pleased with the outcome, thus far. If you are considering cosmetic surgery, you will not find a better doctor.

|  Love my nose  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

The doctor is superb. I went to him for my nose. He fixed my breathing and fixed my broken nose. Now I have a very cute, girly and straight nose. It is a nose I should have been born with. I am getting numerous compliments from coworkers. Dr G is a pro when it comes to noses. I had minimal pain. There more swelling initially than I expected in my face but it went away fast. I am very happy with my surgery and results.

|  Amazing surgeon !!!  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

My experience with this doctor has exceeded my highest expectations. I never thought he could make such a beautiful nose out of my ugly nose. He did a closed rinoplasty on me - from the inside without a scar. He did not promise me a perfect but just said it will look better but I think it is perfect ! I can tell surgery is his passion and it shows right away when you meet him. It was very inspiring to me to see someone being so perfect at what he does and totally in love with his profession. He met with me twice before surgery and went over what changes I was looking for and explained what he could do and what would look good on me. I completely trusted him. After I saw his work I thought he is a handsome guy and he knows beauty. He has much passion for what he does and if you are looking for the best, in my opinion, he is! I highly recommend him to anybody as a doctor who is professional and yet who treats you like you are part of his family.

|  Dr G is the best out there  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

I was approached in school today by a girl who told me that she is in love with my nose. This was the biggest complement I ever got from a complete stranger. I did not hesitate to tell her that I had surgery and told her about Dr G. After a lot of research and referrals I went to Dr G for my nose surgery. He also did surgery on my cousins. My results were exactly as was expected and the attention and care I received were beyond my expectation . Dr G really cares about his patients. This is my first surgery so I was nervous. His office is always very busy but he took time with me and supported me through the whole process . I have looked at a lot of before and after pictured and found dr G' s work to be the best. He has the best eye for beauty and ability to deliver it. Through my research I learned that rhinoplasty is the hardest surgery . So I needed a surgeon who does many noses and makes good noses. Dr G is that person and my nose is the proof to that. I have already referred 3 people to him and will send more!

|  Absolutely astonished with the results!  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you! I repeat these words every time I look in the mirror! His work exceeded all my expectations. I went into a surgery room with a big smile on my face and the results were beyond my expectations. Vladimir Grigoryants is an artist. I waited for three years before deciding to proceed with the surgery but I could never imagine that the process would be so easy and fast. I will be forever grateful for the opportunity to have him as my surgeon!!! Again thank you so much, I could not be happier with the results! You completely changed my life!!!

Jan 10th, 2012

I don't have enough words to thank the doctor for my new nose. I knew from the very beginning that he is would be my surgeon after I saw his work. I am very happy with my nose. It matches my face. He is a real talent. He is very caring. thank you

|  Loved Him & His Staff :)  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Well, first of all I want everybody to know that this is the first review I ever wrote in my life! I had to fly to Glendale from Canada to meet Dr. Vladimir for my first face-to-face consult after emailing him back and forth for...2 YEARS!!! Yes, I am a chicken and it takes a loooong time for me to decide to do such a big thing as a surgery. I picked him because I loved his before/after he is one of few docs who's mostly got positive reviews. Now after I've met him I can say - the negative ones ARE FAKE!!! Here is what I think about: 1) his staff - very polite, positive, helpful, and knowledgeable. I don't know what a poster means by "they would not let me to pick my surgery date and said that they will call me...so far nothing...". In my case, they asked me when/if I want to book and if I could give them the date they would book me right away as long as the date is available.Before my consult date Zara ( a girl from the front desk) called me and spend about 20 mins on the phone with me until she answered all of my silly questions that I had since I was coming from abroad. When I mentioned to her that I was not feeling safe taking a taxi in LA, she offered to call a taxi driver who she knows. She also said that I can call with any questions at any time.Just the tone of her voice tells me that they do care (many other offices have good service but it feels "distant" - like they know they have to be polite so they are). 2) The doctor- i just loved him! Caring, polite, not in a rush at all, patient - just think about it - answering all my questions that I had throughout 2-year period! He also replies pretty fast- usually within a couple of days.Talking to him and seeing all his credentials on the wall in his office helped me to make up my mind. He is also very reasonably priced.Oh, and another thing - he is VERY handsome in real life! He needs to change his pics on his website - I think he looks way too young there and my husband questioned his "experience" because of that. Another thing I like about him is that he does not push any additional surgeries that you "need". He only suggests to fix something that he thinks is not easily fixable on your own or not fixable at all. I also like the fact that he operates out of Verdugo hospital rather than a medical facility. I will post more reviews after I pick a surgery date and get it done ( planning for january 2012 but depends on many factors).

|  Best Rhinoplasty surgeon  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Gregoriants. He did rhinoplasty on me and my sister's on the same day. Both of us look amazing. People tell us we look like models and so impressed by his work. We are referring all of our friends to him. He is very down to earth and very honest. His nurses at the hospital told us that everyone is going to him for plastic surgery. His nurse Sam was especially nice and super caring. Great hospital too! Great job and thank you.

|  Thank you from a happy patient.  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2011

It's been over a year after my rhinoplasty and I had my pictures taken by dr G last week. I am amazed how much better I look now when I compare myself to my before pictures . I guess I forgot what kind of nose I used to have and how much hated it. My nose makes me look so much younger and my self-esteem went up drastically. Dr G is fantastic! I knew he is the right doctor for me the minute I met him. Dr G and his staff treated me with professionalism and respect. He listened well , explained well, and was very caring the whole time. I did not even take any pain medications after surgery. My younger sister will be having surgery with him next ! Definitely an A job. Thank you doctor!

|  Excellent and Caring Doctor  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

I am a patient of Dr Grigoryants. I have been going to him for 2 years for my injections. I also had nose surgery by him a year ago. By now, I know him and his staff very well. They are the most adorable and caring people. I am very happy that I picked him for my surgery. Dr Grigorants is excellent and I look at his beautiful work on myself every day. I would only pick him as my surgeon. I recommend him highly!

Sep 2nd, 2011

I had an appointment with him yesterday. I was a bit skeptical before meeting him after I read the message below. However, I had a great experience in his office. His secretaries were super nice. The doctor is not married to any of them- I asked that too :)The doc is handsome though :)I liked that he was honest and not pushy ! His office was packed with happy patients- you have to see it for yourself!Honestly! No wonder he is so busy. I am not surprised any more that he has so many great reviews. To me plastic surgery is all visual- i.e. you have to decide for yourself if you like your doc's work or not. In my opinion this doc does some of the best work I could find. Look at his Before and Afters on the website and decide for yourself. Ciao

Jul 17th, 2011

I had rhinoplasty with Dr. G about a month ago and I couldn't be happier with my results. I spent countless hours researching plastic surgeons and I'm so glad I picked Dr. G. I wanted a NATURAL nose and I was very afraid of looking overly "done." Dr. G did EXACTLY what I wanted and treated me and my family with respect. The result is more beautiful than I could have imagined. This man is a true professional and a brilliant doctor. Thanks!!

|  Simply the Best  |  show details
by Godlovesme at Citysearch on Jul 17th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Hi,This is my very first review ever. But I was so compelled to share my happiness with the world! Also to let Dr G know how much I appreciate his time, Skill, patience,and Gifted hands.I recently had revision rhinoplasty, deviated septum, turbinate reduction. It`s only been 6 weeks, and I`m very very happy with the result, on top of be able to breath. I`ve gained my confidence back, and I finally can move on with my life after two failed surgeries from another plastic surgeon. Dr G is the Best!!!!!

|  I think i found my doctor  |  show details
by Gsnewpatient on Jun 25th, 2011

I was impressed by Dr G's work right away as I came across his website and decided to check him out for my rhinoplasty.I had a consultation with him today and here is what I observed:1. Office- It is not very big and not the fanciest office I have been too. But it is clean and modern, in theme with plastic surgery with paintings etc. The office is next to the hospital and they have free parking.2. Office Staff - He had two girls at the front. They were very pleasant and kind. His office is very busy and the phone was ringing non-stop. The girls were quite efficient at handling the calls and patients in the waiting room.They younger girl had her nose done by Dr G and her nose looks beautiful.3. The doctor- was well worth the drive. Very knowledgeable and very honest. He explained the procedure to me the best so far. I was very impressed by his attention to detail. I felt less nervous when I found out that he does surgeries at the nearby hospital. His consultation was free.4. His patients- this was the most revealing experience to me. His waiting room is probably his best advertisement as his patients in the waiting room spoke very highly of him. Most of them had noses done and one had breast implants. I liked their noses although one of them was still swollen. They looked natural which is what I am looking for. (could not see the breasts but she was happy too). Some patients stated their family members and friends had plastic surgery done by Dr G also and they were happy with their results. So that was very encouraging for me to meet his patients .Overall I was happy with my first experience and Dr Gs skill. I will be having my surgery at the end of August and will post more later.

|  Dr Vladislav Grigoryants  |  show details
by honeyTed at Citysearch on May 23rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Please somebody tell me what`s the least price for a rhinoplasty I chose Dr Vladislav Grigoryants for mine, but I`m collecting money now

|  My Procedure & Experience with Dr. Vlad  |  show details
by ElizH at Citysearch on May 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I highly recommend Dr Grigoryants and his office staff. My rhinoplasty and breast augmentation results were phenomenal and very natural. I have always been unhappy with my nose and my breasts and spent years collecting money to have surgery. After seeing Dr Grigoryants results, I knew he was the surgeon for me. Dr Grigoryants very understanding and explained everything well. He was always available after surgery. I am very happy with my results and my surgeon. Eliz H

|  The best.  |  show details
by T.Erica on Apr 25th, 2011

I just had my rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Grigoryants last week. I could have never dreamed that my nose could look this good---and it's still swollen! I wonder what it will look like in a few weeks. This doctor is truly an artist. I recommend him to anyone looking for a beautiful, natural looking nose job. Flawless!

|  Iam happy  |  show details
Mar 22nd, 2011

I have been going to Dr Vlad for years. He is an exceptional surgeon. My surgeries with him transformed me into a more beautiful person. I actually like the way I look now. The doctor is very talented and experienced. I would only trust him. His office is busy and I am not surprised because he so good at what he does. His office staff have always been very nice and helpful. I like their office.

|  Great Doctor Terrible front office staff  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

He seems like an excellent doctor and although I have not had any procedure done (and would like to) The front office person Susanna (I found her name on his website) was very condescending and refused to give me a surgery date, she said that someone will call me back and to this day I have not heard from them it's been 3 months!!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2011

I am a medical student who rotated with Dr. Grigoryants and have assisted him in numerous surgeries, and have gained a unique insider perspective on his work. After working with hundreds of physicians in the past, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Dr. G has one of the most brilliant minds I have encountered. He is extremely passionate about his work and goes the extra mile on every single patient. Most plastic surgeons rush through cases so they can squeeze more patients into the OR--this usually results in poor outcomes and unhappy patients long-term. Dr. G takes the appropriate amount of time to go through each surgery, and does extra steps to ensure his results are long-lasting. He is not greedy and truly wants the best outcomes for his patients. He is an honest, caring, selfless, and generous person and I have the utmost respect for him. His results speak volumes and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking plastic surgery!!

|  Excellence, Class, Care  |  show details
Nov 28th, 2010

What can I say? Dr.Grigoryants is absolutely the best plastic surgeon ever. What made me call this doctor were amazing before and after photos and excellent reviews. I had my nose done oversees 6 years ago and was not happy with the results. I needed a surgeon who could reconstruct my nose. After going to a number of consults with different plastic surgeons I knew Dr.G. was going to be my doctor. He was very knowledgeable, honest and very thorough. He listened to my needs and agreed to help. To make a long story short. I look amazing. I am very happy, my breathing is finally cured and I feel great.

|  thank you from a happy patient  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2010

|  Review from a happy patients  |  show details
by encouragespirit at Citysearch on Nov 27th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I am very happy to share my experience with Dr Vlad.Travelling to Dr Vlad for my rhinoplasty from out of state was not easy but it was well worth it. Having considered several surgeons throughout the country, I chose Dr Vlad. I thought he had the best before and after rhinoplasty pictures and excellent credentials. He really listened to what I wanted and gave me the nose that looks very good on me. My left side of the nose was completely closed for years after I broke it in college. He fixed my breathing also and it is nice to be able to breath well through both sides now. Dr Vlad is a very kind and caring professional. He gave me a lot of attention and was very patient with me. My family likes my new nose and I feel much more confident about myself. I have to thank my doctor for his skills and his staff for their help with scheduling and answering my questions. I definitely recommend him.

|  BEST DOCTOR you can find!!  |  show details
Nov 24th, 2010

This man is a genious, and a perfectionist.He doesn't brag but he knows what he is doing. Trust me, you will look amazing.Dr Grigoryants is truly one of the most talented surgeons in the world, and i'd trust no one with my face or body but him!

|  This surgeon is excellent  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2010

I had a wide nose. I picked the Dr Vlad because he specializes in closed rhinoplasty. Had my cast removed today. I loved what I saw. Beautiful! Thank you Dr Vlad. You are the best.

|  Doctor saved my nose  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2010

Dr Grig saved my nose. I had two bad rhinoplasties done by another surgeon. After each surgery my nose looked worse. I honestly lost hope until I saw Dr G's work. It has been almost a year and most of my swelling is gone. My nose now looks very natural and nobody can guess that I had nose surgery (or 3 of them). Dr G is a perfectionist and I am very happy I came to him.

|  excellent surgeon  |  show details
by SamanthaSw on Aug 19th, 2010

Dear Nano 79, I do not work for Dr G but being in the medical field, I have been sending to him as many patients as I possibly can because he truly did a phenomenal job on my daughter and on me and he is a great doctor. For the past 8 months or so I have seen my referrals come back to me thanking me for sending them to Dr G. So, knowing Dr G's work, I just cannot believe some of the negative posts below. They really sound the same and seem like they were posted by the same person. I have seen the same posts of Demk and Nano79 on citysearch where I posted as well. I am sure Nano79 and Demk will come back accusing me of promoting Dr G. But I believe Demk and Nano79 are the same person. Your posts do not sound at all like you have even been to Dr G's office. And I have been there too many times. Maybe you should spend 30 min in his waiting room and you will be impressed with how many happy patients he has. Look at his photogallery and talk to his real patients in person. Maybe then you will understand why there are so many people raving about him. He opened breathing on some of my clients who could not breath at all and reconstructed a badly broken nose. samanthaswimmer@gmail.com

|  Happy Florida Patient  |  show details
by M on Aug 9th, 2010

I came to Dr Vlad from Florida. I was very nervous to have rhinoplasty but when I learned about Dr Vlad I knew right away I was in good hands. I was impressed by his beautiful work. He has over 100 before and after patient photographs on his website and I saw that he consistently produced good results. I loved all of his noses. Dr Vlad is very compassionate and dedicated to his work. I was fortunate to have him as my surgeon as my nose now looks very beautiful and natural. Thank you doctor. You are great!

|  real artist  |  show details
by Rosaline on Jul 25th, 2010

Dr Vlad did an absolutely fantastic job on my daughter who had rhinoplasty 6 months ago. He has been very attentive to us throughout the entire process of surgery and healing. My daughter's results are fantastic. Dr Vlad is a true master of rhinoplasty. I will be definitely having him do my plastic surgery.

|  Best plastic surgeon in the Los Angeles area!!  |  show details
by Tina on Jul 15th, 2010

Dr G is excellent at what he does. He fixed my deformed nose that was broken when I was younger. I can finally sleep a night and breathe through my nose! My nose was so blocked before that I would wake up at night from having dry and sore throat. My nose looks beautiful and everyone at work gives me compliments! Dr G was very gentle with me. The surgery was painless and I had almost no bruises. I have seen his work on man people. He is a great doctor!

by M&M on Jul 2nd, 2010

Dr. Grigorants is the best plastic surgen in the world!!!

|  Thank you Dr. G!!!  |  show details
by Kelly on Jun 27th, 2010

It's been a year after my surgery and I can say that my nose is one of my best features now. I came to the doctor about year ago complaining about my nose imperfections. I felt that nose reshaping would improve my self confidence and also help me in my career as a model. Being very picky, I saw several highly recommended surgeons. I felt that Dr G was the surgeon for me not only because he had excellent before and after photos but also because of his kind personality and attention.Dr G did a great job, even my mom agrees :)I would recommend him to anyone, totally!

|  PERFECT results!  |  show details
by janna1987 at Citysearch on Jun 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

WOW! I am so happy with my breast augmentation surgery from Dr. G! I never thought I could look this good. I was very apprehensive before the procedure, as I have never gotten surgery before, but Dr. G and the whole staff were nothing but friendly and supportive! I visited many surgeons and chose Dr G as he had the best before and after pictures I am glad I did because I look great. It has been about a month since I got the procedure done, and let me tell you they already look great. The Dr says that they will look even better in the coming months as the swelling goes down. I can`t even imagine them looking better!Thank you thank you thank you Dr. G! You are the best!

|  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!  |  show details
by sarahw7584784 on Jun 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Wow, I had an AMAZING experience with Dr. Vlad. I went to him after he was recommended to me by a friend. She used to have a very small chest, but her new breast implants looked amazing and natural! When I arrived at the office for my first consultation with Dr. Vlad, the wait time was pretty low, and the office staff was super friendly. The Doc paid attention to all my concerns and made sure that we were clear on the results I wanted. He completely eased all my concerns! Now I have beautiful new breasts that look and feel natural! If you are looking to get breast implants, this is THE place to go. Trust me, you will not regret it -

|  I LOVE my new nose!  |  show details
by Sarah G on Jun 16th, 2010

I went to Dr. Vlad for a nose reshaping procedure. I was a bit apprehensive because I had never gotten cosmetic surgery before. It turned out to be great! I researched a lot on him before giving the office a call and all the positive things that people say about him are definitely true! I like his youth and energy, it made me feel very comfortable. I was able to schedule an appointment for about a week and a half after I called the office, but I mean in reality, would you really want a surgeon that doesn't have any patients? The fact that he gets a lot of patients should NOT be a deterrent. I have had a large bump on my nose my whole life and have always felt very self-conscious about it. I never imagined I can have such a beautiful nose, thank you doctor for the great work and I would like to thank your office staff for their kindness

|  Dr G is an amazing doctor  |  show details
by JaniceDavi on Jun 13th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I am extremely happy with my results and would not hesitate for a moment to recommend Dr G. Based on my own experience and seeing the results of his patients, I am impressed by his degree of perfectionism and professionalism. From the day of my first consultation and through my surgery and recovery, Dr G showed a lot of attention to me and was always available for questions. His office and hospital nurses were very caring and friendly. I had a much needed mommy makeover with Dr G. He reshaped my nose and did breast augmentation on me. Dr G gave me a very cute and natural nose. I can finally breath through the left side of my nose now. Before surgery the left side was blocked due to my septal deviation. My breasts also look natural and fuller, just like before pregnancy. In fact , I look better now than ever before, thanks to the skills of Dr G. He is amazing.

|  We love our doctor  |  show details
by Lucy on Jun 12th, 2010

I could never imagine having such a beautiful nose. Thank you thank you doctor!Every time I look at my before and after pictures on your website, I think to myself that I made the right decision to have rhinoplasty and to have it done by you. My high school friends and my cousin are very happy with their noses too. We all love! thank you for being to so good to us!Lucy

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Maira on Jun 9th, 2010

I researched many surgeons before my rhinoplasty. Dr G had by far the best before and after pictures. I was also able to see his clients in person when I met them in his office. The doctor is very honest and did not push me to have surgery. He, in fact, refused to do liposuction on my neck as he did not think it would not give me the results I was looking for. As for my rhinoplasty result, I am happy I chose him. My nose looks beautiful and my breathing is wide open now. Many people mentioned, with my new nose I look younger. I highly recommend him!

|  Doctor Vladimir Grigoryants is the best!  |  show details
by lia a on Jun 7th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I want to thank doctor Grigoryants for his expertise and making my surgery painless.The doctor exceeded my expectations. He is very nice and kind.I am so happy I found him. Thank you Doctor Grigoryants -Li A

|  a Gentleman with magical hands  |  show details
by Karine on May 24th, 2010

being a thin girl i had huge gigantic breasts that made me miserable everyday! i decided to have a reduction and i searched soo much for a good doctor but couldnt find one! until one day i landed on Grigoryants' website and decided to give him a try! i walked into consultation and as he walked in i knew he is the one! he is soo professional, honest, caring, gentle. Everything about him is perfect. He is a true genuine doctor! he recently did my surgery and i couldnt be happier! he shaped my breasts so well and the scarring is so little! he is a true artist! i am soo happy and his hospital staff is excellent! they are caring, and very professional! i love him soo much! if any of you want a surgery go to him! you will not regret it :) he is a real angel! thank you Dr.G. you are the best

|  Absolutely the best!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Ok, so at age 28 I finally decided to have my nose and my breasts done. I researched doctors in San Diego, LA, and Beverly Hills and came a...

|  Made me look amazing  |  show details
by GA on May 14th, 2010

I heard about Dr G from the nurses that work with him at the hospital. They said he is a very meticulous surgeon. They were right. He is excellent at what he does. I had a very difficult nose and never thought my nose could ever look good. Dr G did gave a beautiful nose. My relatives and friends constantly tell me how much better I look now. My nose was broken twice and I could not breath before surgery. Now my breathing is excellent. I have referred to him my coworkers as they were impressed by my outcome. Thank you doctor for taking such good care of me.GA

|  Excellent surgeon and artist!!!  |  show details
by AngieAv on May 9th, 2010 on citysearch.com

My boyfriend and I met with several surgeons before my nose surgery . Dr G clearly stood out as he had the best before and after results. I was able to talk to his his rhinoplasty patients in his waiting room. They spoke very highly of him, as I do now. Dr G is very honest and professional. He spent a lot of time with me answering my questions before and after surgery. He crafted a beautiful and natural nose for me. I could not have asked for a better looking nose. I felt very safe having surgery with him.He is very good at what he does. I highly recommend him.Angie

|  Best choice!  |  show details
by Emik on May 8th, 2010

I had my 5 month appointment today with the doctor after my rhinoplasty. I want to thank the doctor for the beautiful new nose he gave me. The doctor has a great artistic eye. I am glad I trusted his recommendations. He created a beautiful nose for me. I am not embarrassed to take pictures any more. I breath much better than before surgery. I want that his nurse Sam at the hospital for making me feel at ease. I highly recommend this doctor and his hospital staff. Thank you and God Bless you.

|  The doctor is great!  |  show details
by Samantha Sw on May 7th, 2010

I have known Dr G for a long time. He did a beautiful job on my nose and then did rhinoplasty on my daughter. She has a very cute nose now. Being in the medical field, I have referred many patients to him. They all had great things to say about him and were happy with their results and care. He is an excellent and honest surgeon. Dr G takes good care of his patients. I could call him on his cell phone with questions after my surgery. My secretary had a tummy tuck done by him and she looks great. He explained to me and my daughter exactly what could and could not be achieve with surgery. My client had a badly broken and crooked nose. Dr G reconstructed the nose so well that nobody could even tell that his nose was ever broken.In short, I highly recommend him. If you have any doubts - meet with him, talk to his patients, looks at the numerous before and after pictures on his website. I did a lot of research before I picked him. He's what a plastic surgeon and a doctor should be.Dear poster below, I love Dr G and would not allow him to be badmouthed by you. You are the same fake poster who has been badmouthing Dr G under different names.1. First of all, you are making things up about being rushed through consultation. For your information, Dr G meets with his patients 3 times before surgery. Initial consult, then I came for a preop visit, and again on the day of surgery. He did it for me, my daughter and all the patients I refereed to him. Each meeting in the office was at least half an hour. So you are clearly lying as you do not know his routine!.2. You are saying some of his patients look great. Wrong again! I have not found a surgeon better than him yet and I interviewed a lot. On his website along, he has more before and after photos than anyone else and they look amazing, and I know a lot of those people and a lot of people who are not on the website!3. You are talking about Dr Grigoryants reviews. His patients and I love him because of great care he provides. You obviously are out there researching his reviews and came here with a purpose to simply write bad things about him. Shame on you!4. If after all you consultations you did not realize the risk of surgery and after reading his extensive consent form, you are not very smart. However, you seem to do very well with knowing about internet reviews and posting under different name. Does not make sense hah! Again you sound fake here!!!

|  Dr Grigoryants is an Excellent and Caring doctor  |  show details
by Samantha Sw on May 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have known Dr Grigoryants for a long time. He did a beautiful job on my nose and then did rhinoplasty on my daughter. She has a very cute nose now. Being in the medical field, I have referred many patients to him. They all had great things to say about him and were happy with their results and care. He is an excellent and honest surgeon. Dr Grigoryants takes good care of his patients. I could call him on his cell phone with questions after my surgery. My secretary had a tummy tuck done by him and she looks great. The post from Nano79 honestly sounds like total BS. Very likely the work of a jealous competitor.Knowing Dr Grigoryants, I cannot imaging he would have a patient like that. He explained to me and my daughter exactly what could and could not be achieve with surgery. My client had a badly broken and crooked nose. Dr Grigoryants reconstructed the nose so well that nobody could even tell that his nose was ever broken.In short, I highly recommend Dr. Grigoryants. If you have any doubts - meet with him, talk to his patients, looks at the numerous before and after pictures on his website. I did a lot of research before I picked him. He`s what a plastic surgeon and a doctor should be.

|  My nose looks beautiful  |  show details
by Ani on Apr 25th, 2010

I am very happy with my new nose. I have seen the work of Dr G at my high school where many girls had their noses done by him. So, I decided to have mine done by Dr G as well. Dr G gave me a very nice and natural nose. People who do not know me cannot guess that my nose was done which is what I wanted. Dr G is very down to earth and honest. I felt comfortable having surgery with him.

|  Dr Grigoryants is an excellent surgeon  |  show details
by happy nose patient on Apr 24th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr Grigoryants recently did my rhinoplasty. I could not have asked for a better looking nose. I love it and my mom loves it too. It fits my face perfectly. Dr Grigoryants definitely did a great job. I was very nervous before surgery but I trusted Dr Grigoryants to do my surgery. He explained to me everything well before surgery and showed me pictures on the computer. The surgery was painless and I did not take my pain medications afterwards. Dr Grigoryants called me at night after surgery to see how I was doing. I was referred to him by my coworker who had rhinoplasty with him as well. Her nose looks beautiful also. So, I highly recommend Dr Grigoryants to everybody.

|  Definitely the best plastic surgeon  |  show details
by Tamara on Feb 5th, 2010

I am very happy I chose Dr. Grigorants. He fixed my nose and breasts after I had unsuccessful previous surgeries in a different city.I now get compliments on my nose and before I felt uncomfortable going out in public. Dr. Grigorants gave me a beautiful nose and beautiful breasts. He was very attentive to me before surgery and after surgery. I felt very safe having surgery with him and his staff. I met with several surgeons before surgery and I am glad I chose Dr. Grigoryants. I am very happy with my result. He is truly a great surgeon.

|  Dr. Grigoryants is truly outstanding  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 5th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Grigoryants is a world class surgeon. He did my rhinoplasty two months ago. I have the most beautiful nose at my school now. I had n...

|  Best Plastic Surgeon hands down!!  |  show details
by Girly Girl on Jan 28th, 2010

Dr. Grigoryants has a brilliant mind and incredibly talented hands. He is meticulous in his work, has great bedside mannors, is very honest and doesn't push unnecessary procedures. I had a rhinoplasty with him recently and couldn't have asked for a nicer nose!! I'm literally sending all my friends and family to him for consultations. He's simply the best. Did I mention he is a hottie?! :)

|  The Michaelangelo of Plastic Surgery  |  show details
by Girly Girl on Jan 28th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Grigoryants has exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Not only is he an absolute perfectionist, he is honest, caring, great at follow-up, and a true artist. I can write pages on my wonderful experience with him and his staff, but if you`re interested in plastic surgery, I highly recommend you go experience it for yourself. I`m sending all my friends and family to him and it`s only been one week post-op. Plus I already look and feel like a million bucks and my bruises are gone!! He`s simply amazing

|  Vladimir Grigoryants, MD is darn good at what he does.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Grigoryants knows what he`s doing. I had rhinoplasty done with him a little less than two weeks ago, and I love the results. I had lit...

by Latincutie on Nov 16th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had my rhinoplasty with Dr V five months ago and let me tell you this guy is the BEST. He turned my big ugly nose into a natural smaller beautiful nose, His hands are magic. If he can make my nose look that way he is good. His skills are not the only g

by jeanie09 on Nov 12th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I had my rhinoplasty last week with Dr. Grigoryants and it came out exactly the way I wanted. He is truly talented and an honest person. He explained what he was going to do to my nose in great detail, and did not push me into any other surgeries. I am s

by ATeksi on Oct 14th, 2009 on citysearch.com

Choosing Dr. Grigoryants was an easy decision for me as three different people who do not know each other recommended him. I emailed him a lot with questions and he promptly replied to all of them before my appointment. During my consultation he did n

|  THank you from a happy patient  |  show details
by Kava on Oct 13th, 2009

I had surgery with Dr Grigoryants and am very happy with how my nose came out. I am getting many compliments from my coworkers. My nose looks very natural and I can finally breath well. I was very nervous before surgery but I felt safe because he did my surgery in the hospital.What impressed me the most the Dr. Grigoryants called the night after surgery to see how I was feeling. His other patients I met in the waiting room love him. I am very happy and I chose him as my surgeon. Thank you so much.

|  this doctor is great  |  show details
by Recent patient on Sep 18th, 2009

I have seen several surgeons, compared their work and talked to their patients.I picked Dr. G as his work is amazing and his patients speak very highly of him. After my surgery I was able to reach the doctor directly and only saw him and not a nurse for my follow up visits. I definitely received a lot of personal attention and excellent care. I liked the doctor also because he did my surgery in the hospital which made me feel very safe. Dr. Grigoryants is not pushy and did not try talk me into having other unnecessary surgeries. I definitely recommend you see him, look at his work and talk to his patients. You will be impressed.

by limz on Sep 10th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I just had my next surgery with doctor Grigoryants. This is my fourth surgery after weight loss. I needed several plastic surgical procedure to remove loose. I am very grateful to Dr. Grigoryants and his staff for the superb care I have received so far

by zina X on Sep 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I was reading review submitted by lzZa and laughing long and hard. Are you kidding me. Dr Grigoryants is one of the best, professionals I have ever seen. And believe me I had seen a lot. The girls who work for him are very polite, smart and they know exac

by alis on Aug 19th, 2009

I always wanted to have a bigger breast. After months of search for a doctor I found Dr.Gigoryants. He is the best. Ny breast look very nice and I feel great. I regained my confidence. And very pleased with the results. Thank you doctor.

|  Vladimir Grigoryants, MD is the best plastic surgeon ever  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Aug 19th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

My friend and I had 4 consultations with different plastic surgeons Beverly Hills, Long Beach, .... Finally we found Dr.Grigoryants. Our ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  the best plastic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2009

For a long time I wanted to have a rhinoplsaty and was looking for a right doctor. I saw many doctors in CA and other states. Finaly after long search I found Dr.Grigoryants. Thank GOD for this doctor. I loved everything about him and his office. His office staff was very professional and kind. Dr.Grigoryants was very proffesional, extreamly experienced and results are amazing. My nose looks natural and is very beautiful. I never looked better in my entire life. I am very satisfied and can not be happier. Thank you Dr.Grigoryants. I highly recommend this doctor. Search no more.

Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Grigoryants is one of the best plastic surgeons in Los Angeles area. Gives the best result on your face. You will be amazed by his work.

|  Dr.Grigoryants is the best  |  show details
by Maria on Apr 7th, 2009

Dr.Grigoryants is the doctor of class, talent and excellence. After seeing multiple doctors I finally found this amazing doctor and I am more then satisfied with the results. I had a tumy tuck and a liposuction. I look and feel better then ever. Thank you Dr.Grigoryants. You are a true angel.

|  Dr Vladimir Grigoryants is GREAT  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 5th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr.Vladimir Grigoryants did my rhinoplasty 4 months ago. I am very happy with my new nose.Many people have told me I look so much better...

|  Dr. Grigoryants is AWESOME  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

very very talented surgeon. performed rhinoplasty on my nose. i couldn't be happier with the results. highly recommend him to anyone.

|  the best plastic surgeon in US  |  show details
by Natmar on Oct 6th, 2008

Dr.Grigoryants is an amazing doctor.He is the best in plastic surgeon and the results are beyond anyones expectations. If you are searching for a plastic surgeon search no more. He is the one!!!!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Sonia on Sep 30th, 2008

I had a great experience with Dr. Grigoryants. My first breast reduction and lift was done in Mexico years ago. My incisions opened at the bottom and I ended up having wide scars on my breasts. Dr. Grigoryants reconstructed my breasts several months ago. Now the scars are much narrower and my nipple are even. I am happy.

|  Outstanding surgeon  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had a wonderful experience going through my surgeries with Dr. Grigoryants. What I like about this surgeon is his honesty. He did not pus...

|  Dr. Vlad Grigoryants is terrible  |  show details
by regina2 on May 31st, 2008

Had breast lift by dr vlad and now have bas scarring. SOL

|  A great plastic surgeon  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Dec 17th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

My mother had a tummy tuck and I had nose surgery and breast implants done by Dr. Grigoryants. We are both extremely happy with results just...

Mark as Helpful  | 14 people found this helpful Report Abuse