Dr. Vladimir Grigoryants MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
I was highly satisfied with everything about my surgery. Dr. Grigoryants and his team are the best!! I love my new nose and breast!

December 15th, 2015
I had rhinoplasty and I still can not breed on my nose

April 29th, 2015
THE BEST DOCTOR !!!!
Amazing Doctor! Very Professional and Honest! Very detailed work done!!! I had my tummy tuck, lipo of abdomen and flanks done and Im beyond happy with the results!!!! He transformed my body... I couldn't thank him enough! THE BEST OUT THERE!!!!!!

February 28th, 2015
love him! excellent doctor!

February 23rd, 2015
Great doc
He was impressive. He is currtiuse, confident, polite, to the point, brief and respectful, encouraging, pleasure to speak to. He was my first choice and I am impressed. Procedure is in a month. God willing, all will go more than great.

September 23rd, 2014
The BEST Surgeon!!
I've had a few surgeries with Dr. G. - he is the best! Very honest, caring and overall very professional! I love, love, love my results! I have referred a couple of people to Dr. G!

September 9th, 2014
Horrible Customer service
Well I did not have the opportunity to visit this practice since the receptionist is so rude , lack of customer service , worst manner ever , people like this they should not be woorking at the front desk since is your 1rst experience . The only reason this practicemost be busy is because probably the expertise of the doctor , but dealing with people like this it will a nigthmare. My best advice Dr Grigoryant get rid of these ignorant , incompetent staff or you will loose a lot of potential clients . Thanks

August 31st, 2014
I came to the doctor from OC for my rhinoplasty. I looked at many doctors in LA and OC . My surgery went very well and my rhinoplasty result is outstanding. My nose is the best testimonial of his skills and I have already referred friends to him.

August 6th, 2014
I was saving for long time to have my nose surgery. Initially my parents were not against me doing rhinoplasty but after they saw Dr Vlads work on my friend, they agreed. The doctor is amazing and I can only speak highly of him. His honesty, personality and skills are exceptional. The is the best surgeon when it comes to noses. After my surgery he injected my lips with juviderm and I am loving that too.

March 31st, 2014
i want to thank my doctor for his fixing my nose . I could not breath after I was elbow playing basketball. A doctor in the emergency room tried to fix it but it still looked crooked. After that I saw Dr G who did my surgery and straightened my nose. I right side was closed and now it is wide open. He did not use packing and I had only a small bruise on right side. I stopped using breath right strips and can play sports without gasping for air. Great job!

March 30th, 2014
Dr Vlad is probably the best nose surgeon your are going to find . Nose surgery difficulty and from what I understand and it is important to have it done by the surgeon who is does this surgery frequently. Dr V does nose surgeries every day . I liked his approach to the rhinoplasty. He listened carefully to what my expectations were and explained how he was going to achieve it. I did not realize it until he showed me on camera that my nasal airway were closed and apparently I also had a bone spur that he removed. That explains why my breathing is so much better now. He did not urge me to have surgery and told me that my nose did not look bad. However, I wanted is a more feminine shape and he was able to achieve it. The hospital nurse was great and she kept me there for 2 hours to make sure I felt good before going home. My friends could not even tell that I had surgery but saw an improvement in how I looked, which is what I wanted. I am happy with my decision and my outcome.

March 25th, 2014
I chose this doctor after a long research of surgeons in Los Angeles area. Dr. Grigoryants possesses the confidence, skills, knowledge and warmth that I was looking for in a plastic surgeon for my daughter She had a nose job with him about a 3 years ago. The surgery results are beoynd amazing. I found that Dr G is worth the wait. He is busy and he is good at what he does. .