Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Hugec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Hugec is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hugec
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hugec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Hugec, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hugec graduated from Univ Pj Safarika, Lekarska Fak, Kosice, Czechoslovakia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hugec has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Hugec MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Hugec practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Hugec has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Hugec practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: River Falls, WI.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Oncologists.