Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer), Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile
Maplewood - Oakdale
Minnesota Oncology - Maplewood Cancer Center
1580 Beam Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55109
651-779-7978
Locations and availability (2)

|  Caring and superior knowledge  |  show details
by Larry K on Nov 28th, 2013

Dr Hugec goes the extra mile. He always comes back so promptly with any query or concern. His knowledge is superior. His manner is caring. We have only good to say about this doctor. He puts his patient's first. I have no hesitation is saying that I recommend Dr Hugec to any patient - they will be well looked after.

|  He listens  |  show details
by Dianna M. Schlichting on Jul 16th, 2013

I love Dr. Hugec and consider the day that my primary care physician recommended him the most awesome day of my life. He has been extremely hands on all thru my diagnosis of CLL and treatment. He actually listens to you and answers all your questions. He is up front and honest about your disease and your treatment options.

|  Greatest Doctor around  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr Hugec kept my Father alive for 4 year with a very good quality of life until the very end. He advised the family of what to do as the end was getting near and all of his knowledge and advice was so important to the care of my Father.

|  show details
by Kathy McConnell on Jul 4th, 2010

Dr. Hugec has been very caring and he actually listens. If I am having a problem he tries to find a solution. He takes time to talk to me and pays attention to what I am saying. A lot more than I have received in the past. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Dr. Kathy McConnell

|  Caring doctor  |  show details
by Beverly on Jul 7th, 2008

We have been very happy with Dr. Hugec. He saw my husband when we did not have an appointment and was very caring and began his treatments immediately. He took lots of time with us and explained all our options, treatment, etc.