Dr. Vladimir Hugec MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Saint Paul, MN

November 28th, 2013
Caring and superior knowledge
Dr Hugec goes the extra mile. He always comes back so promptly with any query or concern. His knowledge is superior. His manner is caring. We have only good to say about this doctor. He puts his patient's first. I have no hesitation is saying that I recommend Dr Hugec to any patient - they will be well looked after.

July 16th, 2013
He listens
I love Dr. Hugec and consider the day that my primary care physician recommended him the most awesome day of my life. He has been extremely hands on all thru my diagnosis of CLL and treatment. He actually listens to you and answers all your questions. He is up front and honest about your disease and your treatment options.

August 14th, 2012
Greatest Doctor around
Dr Hugec kept my Father alive for 4 year with a very good quality of life until the very end. He advised the family of what to do as the end was getting near and all of his knowledge and advice was so important to the care of my Father.

July 7th, 2008
Caring doctor
We have been very happy with Dr. Hugec. He saw my husband when we did not have an appointment and was very caring and began his treatments immediately. He took lots of time with us and explained all our options, treatment, etc.