A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Kasnar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Kasnar, Psychiatrist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasnar
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kasnar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Kasnar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasnar graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Kasnar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Kasnar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Kasnar practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Kasnar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Kasnar practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.