A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Klebanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Klebanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Klebanov graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Klebanov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klebanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Klebanov practice?
Dr. Vladimir Klebanov practices Psychiatry near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Old Bridge Psychiatrists.