A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Klebanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Klebanov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klebanov
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Klebanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Klebanov graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Klebanov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir Klebanov MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir Klebanov practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Klebanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Klebanov practices Psychiatry near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Old Bridge Psychiatrists.