A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krichevsky graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Krichevsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir DR Krichevsky MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir D. Krichevsky practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky has 9 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.