A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krichevsky graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute.
Dr. Krichevsky has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Krichevsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir D. Krichevsky practice?
Dr. Vladimir Krichevsky practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.