Overall Review

3.3

October 2nd, 2015
Dr. Krichevsky Best Urologist in the Russian Community
Compassionate, courteous, incredibly knowledgeable and attentive, by far the best Urologist I have had the pleasure of seeing. 5 Stars!

February 26th, 2015
Worst doctor ever
He treated me with wrong and super expensive medicine and none of them really helped. Moreover I tried to call him 6 times and he never called back. Careless doctor. Don't waste your health, time and money, don't go there.

August 16th, 2013
Horrible Dr.
I went to this Dr.about 3 years ago after my friend recommendation. Had a horrible experience. Dr. is uncaring and rude. Perform all kind of test without even knowing the problem. Felt very uncomfortable in that office. When I returned 3 days latter to see Dr. and let him know that what he prescribed is not helping he barked at me "Why did you come, dont you know your insurance will not pay me. Never returned again.

June 21st, 2013
Don't go to this doc
Negligent, not caring, poor follow up, does not clearly communicate with the patients. Ended up in ER one week after a visit as condition worsened due to this doctors negligence and failure to follow up.

May 25th, 2013
Dr. Krichevsky treats me for the last 14 years for my multiple complicated urological conditions. I wouldn't even think about other doctor.

June 4th, 2012
good on the surface, treatment as in school
Office with good, almost latest equipment, during the waiting period in the lobby, everybody(stuff) very polite, so as the doctor, after hour+ waiting.The first visit, with all tests (a lot, maybe some unnecessary, just get more from the insurance), looks promisins.But, when it comes to the REAL treatment of the problem, shifting papers back & force, asking not related questions, and at the end, ..."maybe we should use THAT medication, 'cause results from the other, didn't give positive effects..."You don't want tot be a guinea-pig in the learning process.Now i don't trust Dr. Krichevskiy, he does not have enough knowledge to treat complicated problems.Now I'm going to look for another doctor, and time spent on visits to Dr. Krichevskiy was wasted for nothing.Next time i will ask more questions, and request knowledgeble explanations.

July 26th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO HIM. SAVE YOUR LIFE
Very unpleasant, careless, and negligent doctor. Never returned my calls when my condition worsened, I was blleding after his tests, and ended up in ER. DO NOT GO TO HIM!

March 20th, 2011
Beware
Horrible doctor. My father went to him and now he is so sick we fear for his life. He is negligent, unsanitary, uncaring. His attitude changes dramatically once he was charged your insurance everything he can. We are in a process of filing negligence complaint with Department of Health. Do you self a favor and avoid this butcher.

October 15th, 2010
excellent doc and office staff

April 25th, 2010
Will never recommend this MD to anyone.He was very unpleasant, didn't listen to me carefully, didn't perform all the necessary tests, prescribed some antibiotics and tried to leave me as soon as possible, what made me emotionally absolutely down, it made me feeling all alone with my problem. After his poor treatment my condition is even worse. I lost money and time, didn't get anything instead of that and have to find another professional. Never go to this "doctor"