Dr. Vladimir Petorak Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vladimir Petorak Jr?

February 15th, 2016

Excellent care.

October 31st, 2012

Probably Saved My Life

Dr. Petorek performed a colonoscopy on me recently, and I quite honestly think he may have saved my life. I've been a patient of his for over fifteen years, and had two previous colonoscopies where he removed pre-cancerous polyps. I moved from the Lewisburg area and had a third colonoscopy at a local medical center after experiencing rectal bleeding about two years ago. I was told that this third colonoscopy was normal, and was put on a 5 year re-check schedule.Recently had another episode of rectal bleeding and decided to look up the third colonoscopy report at the medical centers website. What I found was distressing; double anesthesia,colon spasms. I asked my Primary Physician to refer me back to Dr. Petorek. He found another pre-cancerous polyp on the valve between my small and large intestine. He removed it and recommended a 1 year follow up. No double anesthesia, no colon spasms. Thank you Dr. Petorek and the entire staff!

March 10th, 2010

Terrible at follow-up. Repeatedly fails to respond to phone calls. When suffering from chronic diarrhea and consequently very weak, I was told (when I went to the office after receiving no response to two phone calls) just to wear an adult diaper until the doctor could fine-tune my medicine (he never did call back with any further information).

February 27th, 2017