A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Privman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Privman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Privman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Privman graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Privman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir DR Privman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir D. Privman practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Privman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Privman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Endocrinologists.