Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Privman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Privman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Privman, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Endocrine Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Privman graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute.
Dr. Privman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Privman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 30 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vladimir D. Privman practice?
Dr. Vladimir Privman practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Endocrinologists.