Internists, Cardiologist (heart)

5503 S Congress Ave
Ste 206
Lake Worth, FL 33462
561-434-0353
Locations and availability (2)

|  Awesome  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2011

Dr. Rankovic is a talented and compassionate surgeon. He takes the time to explain all options and complexities of the surgical procedures up front. You know what you're getting. He is personable and communicates extremely well. He cares not only about the outcome, but also cares about the patient's feelings and concerns.I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

|  show details
Oct 29th, 2010

Dr. Rankovic is totally awesome! He did a procedure on me called an EP study and had to put an ICD in me. He took the time to everything to me. I feel very good about him and I bearly have a scar.

|  Care and concern of doctor and staff  |  show details
by Sharon Lent on Oct 20th, 2008

I am writing this on behalf on my mother, who was a patient of Dr. Rankovic. Now he did do an excellent job on her surgery, it was the follow-up treatment that was horrible. My mother was given a monitor to wear for 24 hours and was told the doctor would call her in a day or two with the results. Well, he never called. My mother tried for over a week to get the results. She was given the run-a-round by the staff. The doctor never called her. She even went into the office to personally get the results, but that was to no avail. She was treated very rudly by the office staff. She was told she would have to make an appointment in order for the doctor to give her the results. When she did go in, she was once again treated and spoken to very rudely by the office staff. My mother was told that they never received a referral even though when she called her primary doctor she was told they had sent it. They sent another one anyway. My mother waited over an hour and kept asking if they received it. She was told by the staff that they didn't have time to look and see! My mother, at almost 80, and with a heart condition, became very aggitated and told the girl she was a bastard. The girl told her that she couldn't speak to her that way. With that my mother walked out of the office. My father looked over at the fax machine and saw that they had indeed received the referral. I feel that this office was deliberately treating my mother poorly because she had called and made a complaint to Humana about her previous experience. I feel that this is a terrible way to treat patients, especially elderly and ill ones. My mother will be calling Humana again and putting in another complaint.