Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Salomon, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salomon
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Salomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir H Salomon DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir H. Salomon practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Salomon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Salomon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hicksville Physiatrists.