Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Salomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Salomon, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salomon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Salomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Movement Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Salomon graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Salomon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New Island Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir H Salomon DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir H. Salomon practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Salomon has 10 office locations.
Dr. Vladimir Salomon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Hicksville Physiatrists and Hicksville Sports Medicine Doctors.