A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vladimir Skorokhod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vladimir Skorokhod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skorokhod
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vladimir Skorokhod, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Skorokhod graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov.
Dr. Skorokhod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Tulare Local Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vladimir G Skorokhod MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vladimir G. Skorokhod practice?
- Dr. Vladimir Skorokhod has 1 office location.
Dr. Vladimir Skorokhod practices Family Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Family Physicians.