Dr. Vladimir Smirnov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 28th, 2016
Doesn't care
No follow up or communication. Cannot send referals in a timely manner. Office staff doesn't care which leads me to believe doctor doesn't care. Nobody smiles know the office. Supposedly a great doctor but the support staff makes the office terrible and seem money hungry.

March 18th, 2014
Stay Away!!! He might seem alright during office visit, but if you get into the hospital it is a completely different story. My family member has been under his care for many years, and question their choice every day. Whenever she is admitted to the hospital, which is unfortunately often, Dr. Smirnov can never be reached.He does call back or answer his phone. At one point his patient was in the hospital for over a week, and Dr. Smirnov would not have the decency to call me back. I called and left messages every day. His office staff is just like him, rude and unprofessional. Do yourself and your loved ones a favor, STAY AWAY!

October 4th, 2012
This doctor lacks simple manners when talking to patients
He is not a very caring or thoughtful doctor. He gives no regard to patient's families and patient's right to choose their treatment. If you don't agree with what he is prescribing he becomes mad and rude and completely unprofessional. And god forbid you get admitted to the hospital under his name: nothing will be done for you before midnight as he is well known for not seeing his OWN patients till very late at night.

February 27th, 2012
He is an outstanding doctor
but the wait time is unreasonable and needs to be improved

May 26th, 2010
I did not have a chance to even see this doctor because the staff member was apparently very upset with the fact that I did not call to make an appointment. I had a sore throat which did not go away with over the counter meds. This staff member said I havent seen this doctor in so long when in fact its been less than 6 months since the last time I was in to see this same doctor. This woman was rude, told us that if we stay we'll have to wait for HOURS, and we should just come back in the afternoon and they'll TRY to accommodate us. She could have said all of these things in a much nicer manner and I dont think there was a need to wait for Hours as there was only one other patient in the waiting room, and I did not feel I would need alot of time. Sore throat is not rocket science, i knew I needed a prescription for antibiotics, which does not take hours to write. Point is, I've seen this doctor before as I've mentioned and he was attentive, professional, decent. The staff however has a few things to learn about customer service. I found another doctor who took me as a walk in and helped me in less than 30 min despite the fact that I have never seen her before. Her staff was courteous and I will go back to her again.